Sign in to follow this  
BiLaaL

Yey: Mar waan xajiyay, labajeer waan cumreestay, shanta salaadoodna waan tukadaa

BiLaaL   

Khudbadii Abduallahi Yusuf ee London – 23/2/07

Revealing words from the most delusional 'leader' to be found anywhere on this planet. I found the following selected quotes from a lecture given by Abdullahi Yusuf recently.

- "Haa aniga waxaa aamin sanahay inaan muslim ahay, Waana cibaadeestaa"

- "Mar waan xajiyay, labajeer waan cumreestay, shanta salaadoodna waan tukadaa"

- "Waan ashahaataa oo towxiidkaan heestaa"

- "koow iyo tobon sano baan iska soo daba noqon hayay" - waa runtaa!

- "Anigu boolisna waa ahaan jiray, militarina waa ahaan jiray, jabhadna waa ahaan jiray, sheeydaan walbana waan ahaa"

- "Xiligii latoobadkeeni jiray baan kujiraa beey ilatahay" - Toobadkeen, oo jidkaad kusocotid kaleexo.

I found these lines in the first minutes of his lecture. I did not bother to listen any further, but it was clear that Yey sees himself contrary to what his own hands have brought forth.

The following quranic ayat rings true in regards to men such as Abdullahi Yusuf:

When it is said to him, "Fear Allah", He is led by arrogance to (more) crime.(
2:206)

N.B.- I did not post these comments as a way of attacking the person of Abdullahi Yusuf; nor am i doing it as a clan-based feud. My stance is that the status quo benefits only foreigners. Having never believed in tribalism and coming from one of the minor clans in Somalia, i happen to believe that a peaceful, well-governed Somalia is good for all Somalis, irrespective of clan loyaties.

I posted these comments out of intrigue. Except for a few sarcastic comments, Yey doesn't consider himself to be a wrongdoer. In one instance he attacks the way the ICU enforced the wearing of the hijab, and then describes himself as a man of religion who has been to the Hajj and prays five times a day. I am intrigued as to how a man who has brought nothing but destruction can describe himself in such virtues and yet contradictory terms.

Taliban   

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

Yey doesn't consider himself to be a wrongdoer.

Whatever Yey doesn't consider himself, he sure has violated Allah's order in ayat 51 of surat Al-Maedah:

koran_5_51.gif

Hunguri   

Mr Taliban, Sheekhoow suaal. What about, if some1 gets a Canadian Citizen ship and he is a Muslim/Somali. Will he fall onto that catagory ??? Secondly, Waxaan maqlay Abdillahi Yuusuf, his wife and kids are Canadian Citizens, while he is still holding his Green Somali passport, and never swore infront of the Canadian immigration. Alla hasahlo !!!

Hunguri   

Sorry, waa illaaway inaan suaashan kale kuwaydiiyo. Are you your self holding a Western Citizen ship ?? Bal taana iigasoo jawaab!!!

BiLaaL   

^One can easily debunk the citizenship question but remember that the thread concerns the insincerity of Yey; to the extent where he has began to deceieve himself. Lets restrict our discussions to the topic in question.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

This old geezer is a jokester.

Look who is talking :D , and how old are you smile.gif ??? Im sure, as same age as Mr Abdillahi Ma quuste smile.gif .