Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

New Face of Islam

Haneefah   

Very Inspiring Masha'Allah. JZK for sharing the article with us bro.

The stats are striking indeed (here in N. America as well). Just the other night I was praying Taraweeh beside a beautiful, white, young lady who's a 4th year student at a local university, and Masha'Allah I was amazed with the noor on her face and her contentment with her decision to join the Islamic ummah...she was so serene and cute. Like the women in the article, she too was introduced to Islam through friends. Verily Allah guides whom He wills!

p.s. I was browsing that website which I hadn't come across before...and I came across a nice article: The Pleasures of Learning -- check it out if you can spare some time. Oh, and wlc to SOL (a lil late I know smile.gif )

Originally posted by Abrar:

Very Inspiring Masha'Allah. JZK for sharing the article with us bro.

The stats are striking indeed (here in N. America as well). Just the other night I was praying Taraweeh beside a beautiful, white, young lady who's a 4th year student at a local university, and Masha'Allah I was amazed with the noor on her face and her contentment with her decision to join the Islamic ummah...she was so serene and cute. Like the women in the article, she too was introduced to Islam through friends. Verily Allah guides whom He wills!

p.s. I was browsing that website which I hadn't come across before...and I came across a nice article:
-- check it out if you can spare some time. Oh, and wlc to SOL (a lil late I know
smile.gif
)

Abrar,

Sis,

Thanks for the link very interesting article, surely knowledge is power!

Thank you also welcoming me in SOL, am pretty much enjoy this place, MashaAllah nice people.

Originally posted by M u h a m m a d:

JZK brother Sharmarke and sis Abrar, thanks for the links

ana kan ila wadaaga:

- the website of Yusuf Estes, a Texan
:D

IslamTomorrow_nu_logo.jpg

Salaam,

Mohammed,

Walaahi waa cajiib sheekadan sheekan from Christian preacher to Islamic imam, this is amazing story - Ina Allaaha yahdii man yashaa

Wanaaga ayaa u qornaa!

Salaam