Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Radio Lascaanod Voice of people of SSH

guraad   

I see alot of people arguing about sool,sanaag and cayn(hawd) . some people wrongly want to place and call ss&cayn(hawd) as somaliland(with its separatist meaning) which is far from truth . ssh and its people want and are and will stay as part of greater somalia , we as people of ss&cayn(hawd) are against separatist idea and we support UNITED SOMALIA AND WE WILL KEEP GREAT SOMALI FLAG FLYING OVER SS&CAYN(HAWD).

Radio Lascaanod is real and truthful voice of people of ss&cayn(hawd) . to read more check out www.radiolascaanod.com

Liqaye   

Here we go again.

Is it just me or are there more pressing issues in the somali body politic, such our unrelenting focus on qabil, and the rent seekers who profit from them, in somalia, somaliland, djibouti, and the many collaboraters in the NFD and region 5 of ethiopia, rather than this one issue of X-lands that just detiorate into tip-toeing around qabil calculations.

(if you doubt this refer to a similiar post by the same person concerning the ss&h and count how many posts were edited)

Reading this forum you would think that issues that have been beaten to death are of benefit to any one.

guraad   

Some people have a problem with me saying that ss&h are part of great somalia and somali flag is flying over it . Thier hate for somalia and somali people is blinding them but i ma stay faithful to my great somali people and be pro-united and great somalia , we as people of ssh did fight for greater and one somali people and theres no power in the world will make as hate our somali brothers NO MATER HOW HARD HARGAYESA MAFIA TRY TO BREACH THEIR HATEFUL MESSAGE.

P.S: BROTHER CONSPIRACEY THANK YOU ALOT .

guraad   

Some people have a problem with me saying that ss&h are part of great somalia and somali flag is flying over it . Thier hate for somalia and somali people is blinding them but i ma stay faithful to my great somali people and be pro-united and great somalia , we as people of ssh did fight for greater and one somali people and theres no power in the world will make as hate our somali brothers NO MATER HOW HARD HARGAYESA MAFIA TRY TO BREACH THEIR HATEFUL MESSAGE.

P.S: BROTHER CONSPIRACEY THANK YOU ALOT .