Sign in to follow this  
axmed_fiqi

Where is the political situation in somalia heading for- seriously!

Somali politics is so messed up and so fragile in its ever twisting political alliances that I promised my self I wouldnt put so much time on it, But the truth is that what ever I do Somalia is my beloved countrey, The political orientation it takes is important for us. So whats happening now? In a more broader perspectiv?

What I know is that things shouldnt be like this, according to the Mghati ( is it Maghati)?. It has gone now 2.5 years since it was formed, and please do remember the maghati peace accord was not the beginning of a peace conferance, It was supposed to be the final peace accord that completed the factions that rejected the outcome of the arta peace conferance, the TNG- government...

Coming the point, Seing the high hopes we had for the peace conferance things are not going so great

The TFG government led by Ali ghedi under preisdent Abdullahu Yusuf has failed to even get some of recignition in Somalia, to add to this, The armed factions leaders that weather we like it or not are vital for a peacefull somalia are openly rejecting the the legitmacy of the TFG, Just as they did in the arta conferance, Modishu is seing fightings between factions thats the worst since the the early 90-ties..

And whats more confusing is that a global battle is being carried in somalia when somalia itself is in a civil war, "Secular" warlords know see the US as milking cow and saying there terrorists in Somalia and the "Islamic courts" see themselves as knightly somali talibans.

Man, I really do hope the situation gets any better, But things dont look good... But one thing is for sure, Our government can not and will not survive if it does not got aid from the World...

May god have mercy on us,