Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

my wildest dream ..

Muriidi   

one beautiful day , some nice people approached me and asked me : brother do you know it is already akhira ..?

-i said oh wow .. that's cool and went with them to a bar and we all celebrated ...

the next day we all went to a university where our questions were answered and we were presented satisfying scientific explanations of how it was already akhira ..

or

-i thought they were joking and went on to the mosque..

after the prayer was finished , i went up the stairs (the mosque was built in the cellar of an old european victorian-apartment building ).. i tried to go up the stairs and there on every step of the stairs was sitting a beautiful inviting woman ! all dressed in white ..

i passed them all by, quite confused .. on the way home i met a few sheikh-like old men with big smiles ..

suddenly i noticed that i didn't recognize the city i was in , and that i didn't know where my home was . or where i was headed actually ..

as i was wandering about i stumble into a cemetary .. and there it was .. my grave !

a pastor came by and said "son , this is not just about you .. come join us , there is no explanation for the individual "

SeeKer   
:D:D:D ...... so which one did you do not that it matters because you are in limbo in both scenarios i.e no resolution.