Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed nuur

The Plan For Somalialand

The FROS(The federal Republic of somalia) has not yet submitted a plan for somalialand, The have not even taken somalialand out of the electioins,

Iam trying to look uopn future happenings or what i think will happen:

The Fros will do have some hings to do befor it even considers doinf anything drastick against "somalialand"

Myself, Iam from "Somalialand" or that area, My home city is burco which is located in the upper heart of "somalialand|"

, But that does not mean iam somalialander, Iam simply a full fledged somali who will do anything to better his country,

Somalialand will have three choices,

1.Give up easily without any confretation From any other country or the federal goverment

2.Wait until diplomatic efforts are truly waged against somalialand, Somalia and its people and the somlais in somalialand revolt to be part of the goverment.

3.Somalialand waits until full war is declared by by the federal goverment, gives up in the process of tring to defend its self

those are the only Main options somalialand has, Remeber that the Fros is now acknowlodged in three countries outside of africa China, North korea and Italy (More will join, some already are waiting to open diplomatic reletions with the FROS)

If somalialand decides to be sturbon it will go down hard and they will be sorry for the might of hardned warriors(former morans who will be trained.)

-----------------------------

You could make this more complicated by having the MAin choices devided in sub chapters, But that is unlikely

I have hope for Somaliland. The people are clever, noble Somali's who love progress. Once this government gets of the ground it wont be hard to open negotiations. Somali-Land is just that land of all Somali's.

LOL

That the funniest thing i have ever heard.

Self delusion to say the least.

To think that we fought from 1980 to 1990

went through reconcilaiation and state biulding,

all the suffering and struggle then we just roll over dead.

your options for us are

1. give up

2. give up

3. give up

Millitarily we are in a much better sitiuation than the 80's.

Diplomatically we have a few punches left to through, it is not complete isolation.

You are kidding yourself if you think this can be handled peacefully.

The new president is not living in a fantasyland like you, he knows were we stand and we know were he stands.

Long Live Somaliland.