Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Allahu Akbar we just killed 113, maimed 350, displaced 27,000. all for the Faith

^^^The answer is the TFG government as a player in conflict has some questions to answer, however it did not have a policy against the population. The Al Shabaab/Xasan Dahir and others celebrate crimes and have claimed suicide attacks in heavily populated areas killing only civilians.

Thus the answer is the TFG has commited crimes like any player in the country, Ethiopia is not my issue, you can ask them.

Somali-Pirate is Riyaale's backside so dont get near him he stinks I tel ya. :D

duke,

i don't what are you smoking but it must be some powerful shit for you to think i was ever a riyaale supporter. you see duke. not everyone blindly follows their clan or tribes and give them excuses for their crimes. You think just because everyone around you follows their qabeel blindly everyone must be doing the same. sorry but some of us are not hindered by clannism

your inability to see past puntland and abdullahi yusuf's infatuation in spite of his crimes just exposes you for what you are. someone with no common sense or moral principles.

so please. come again

^^^lool. You are Riyaale's backside saxib and you are talking like it.

Your comments are Weak and inappropriate for the topic. Yusuf retired 6 months ago and the situation is worse for the government and the people. Including the sale of the sea to Kenya

MZanzi   
Walaahi Aduunka intaa kunooshahay wax walba waad arkeysaa ....war umadan waaba habaaran yihiine yaa so habaaray? Masaakiinra Kudhex dhamaaneeso Allaha Ugar gaaro...........

duke,

i have the balls to go against riyaale. Everyone on here knows that and my post history will verify that. But you duke, are just a puntland lackey hiding behind the veil of somalinimo.

It's hard to take a supporter of a traitor and a coward like abdullahi yusuf seriously.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Al Zaylici: Adeer I have told you on many occasions the President defeated thes egroups in the Bush outside Baidoa, there was anot a single gun shot on enetering Mogadishu.

Unless Abdullahi Yusuf was the commander of the Ethiopian Army and his real was general barhare gebachuch your point is mute. Maxakmil Islam was defeated by American and Ethiopian firepower.

Going back to this issue: how comes when he was in power you tried your best to downplay the crimes of the EThiopians and his militia, but now all of a sudden you are highlighting the displacement, attrocities and killing? Just answer it without waffling and bravado. Were the Ethiopians and Abdullahi guilt of war crimes? Yes or no? And why are so concerned about the plight of civilians when you used to deny it yesterday?

good day.
loool....Al Zeylaci...kan iska daa haku wareerine Waa Af-ku-dirir or should I say Keyboard ku dirir?

No.1 dad la laayey iyo dagaal lagu faano waa yaqaan.

2. Guul la iska sheegtana waa ku darsaday.

Hadduu rabo wuxuu ku dhahaa adeerkeey fought from Hargeysa to Beled Xaawo, Soomaali oo dhanna ciid buu indhaha uga firdhiyey.

Labada dagaal oo keliya ee C/Yusuf iyo ciidammadiisa Soomaaliya dhexdeeda ka sameeyeen was midkii wadaaddada oo xitaa laftiisa la hareereeyey ka dibna intuu dhahay odayaasha waan waan la gala ka dib markii la sii daayey uu weerarka ku qaaday iyagoon fileyn. Iyo kii Jaamac Cali Jaamac uu iyo kooxdiisa uu la dagaalay.

Oh by the way hadduu ku dhihi doonaa Xafidullaah, A Yusuf was xaq-u-dirir and dad ma dilin weligiis.

^^^Abwan, you are a simple fellow who reads Somalidoon and Waagacusub to gain your world view point. Adeer one must present facts, you present nothing but your clan hatred and everything you support turns to ashes?

My bad, are you still blaming Abdullahi Yusuf for all this mess?

What happened to the Mahdi and all the other leaders of the city?

Where is your contribution to the cause, come to think of it you will end adding fuel to the fire, probably jump on the technical with uncle Qaybdeed.

Abwaan   

Duke I know you are still frustrated with what happened to the old guy in Yemen whose BIOGRAPHY full of FAKE heriosm and lies you wanted to create, I am sorry that your dream did not become true and better luck next time.

Yes, the websites that you listed here and many more including allpuntland, idamaale and even abaaqaroow include those I glance but NONE of them shape my thinking and NONE of them do I contribute to. I mainly read them in order to remain objective and for the likes of you not to mislead me and be aware of where you got your lies that you always paste here from.

And for Qaybdiid, we know whose uncle he is!...lol...lol...lo l