Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

A letter from a sister in Abu Gharib-sad letter

Modesty   

Subhan'Allah this is what our Iraqi sisters are facing in that prison in Abu Gharaib. May Allah help them all, ameen.

---------------------------------------

Message From our sister Fatima al-Iraqiya

The following message is from our sister Fatima al-Iraqiya, in it she complains of her condition, the oppression and humiliation she’s been subjected to, at a time when we are buys with petty matters due to the world and its attractions.

This is not just about our sister, but about spreading the message contained in her letter (for those who are willing to listen), for how many Fatima’s are there in Abu Ghraib.

We ask Allah to relive them of their agony, and to release the prisoners and those with her form among the brothers and sisters in iraq, and to release every imprisoned Muslim and Muslima.

This is the Message:

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast, In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

"Say He is Allah the One; Allah the Source [of everything], Not has He fathered nor has He been fathered, Nor is anything comparable to Him [Al-Ikhlass: 112]

I choose this noble Surah from the Quran from the Book of Allah, because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of Allah… What can I say to you?

I say to you our women have been filled with the children of fortification by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us.

Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of Quran that hung around our necks?

Allahu’Akbaar, Allahu’Akbaar (Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest)

Can you not comprehend our situation?

Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us?

We are your sisters…WE ARE YOUR SISTERS.

Allah will be calling you to account (about this) tomorrow!

By Allah we have not passed ONE night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overwhelming lust.

And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of Allah…

Fear Allah regarding us! FEAR ALLAH…

Kill us along with them, destroy us along with them, don’t leave us here, DON’T LET THEM GET PLEASURE FROM RAPING US!

It will be an act to ennoble the throne of Almighty Allah…

Fear Allah regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircrafts outside, come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghraib.

Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghraib…

I am your sister (In Islam) FATIMAH… I am your sister (In Islam) FATIMAH.

They raped me on one day for more then nine times, MORE THEN NINE TIMES.

Can you comprehend?

Can you comprehend?

Can you comprehend?

Imagine on of your sisters being raped, why cant you imagine it as I am your sister…

I am your sister…Why cant you imagine it as I am your sister…

With me are 13 girls all unmarried, all have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone…They wont lets us pray, they took our clothes and wont let us get dressed…

As I write this letter, As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide, she was savagely raped, a soldier hit her on her thigh and chest after raping her, he subjected her to unbelievable torture…

She beat her head against the wall, she beat her head against the wall of the cell, until she died…until she died…for she couldn’t take any more.

Even though suicide is forbidden in Islam, but I excuse that girl, I have hope that Allah will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers I tell you again…

FEAR ALLAH…

Kill us with them so that we might be at peace… O Mut’tasima!

Al-Juma 17-12-2004 (05-11-1425)

The End of Fatima’s Message.

Reading the letter made me sick and uneasy, May Allah help them. What a trail,surprising enought we never hear about the female prisoners on the news.I never knew there were female prisoners.

Modesty   

^^^ Brother it's not fake! I got it from an authentic islamic website, and there are many Iraqi females in Abu Ghuraib.

Janna   

Even though suicide is forbidden in Islam, but I excuse that girl

Did you guys miss this part? For a person who is desperately trying to call out to her lord, she "Excused that girl" who committed suicide. :eek:

The whole letter was sad :(

The only thing those girls can do is to hold onto their faith.

Emerald   

yaa raxma...

may Allah(swt), give the sisters strength and guide the sinners to repent.

For Allah is merciful and kind,

may Allah forgive and their sins and ours,

Aamiin.