Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Alan Who? Respect to DEL bOY

Newcastle stung by Del Piero double

Tuesday 1 October 2002

Alessandro Del Piero scored twice in the second half to give Juventus FC a 2-0 victory at home to Newcastle United FC in a pulsating UEFA Champions League Group E match in Turin.

while in munich Inzaghi leaves Bayern on the brink

FC Bayern München are on the verge of exiting the UEFA Champions League after losing to AC Milan on a dramatic night of Matchday Three action.

IN recent years i have become increasingly frustraed by the constant noise mad by so-called football experts claiming that the spanish league and the english leauge where the best in europe, and hence the world. Credit has to to be given to the spanish league teams the recent dominance in the champions leauge is no accident. But the best league in the world, the leauge with higest concentration of stars, and the leauge that is once again showing the way forward in europe is Seria A.

With Milan and Juventus toping their groups rspectively

WingA   

lool..

ama football fan for life bruv!! i wish i could watch every game like Arsene Wenger!! did you know hes got a satilite dish which picks up every game in the world!!

its amazing wat you can do when you got money!!lool..

peez..

ALESSANDRO DEL PIERRO is a great a player no doubt about that, i think you know that he endorses the ADDIDAS boots right?2gather with ZIZOU,KLUIVERT,BECKHAM AND RAUL i'm not sure if you seen the add where there's this african lad called SUNNY all the way from SOUTH AFRICA anyway it's all about them the stars rather than the products well in that DOCUMENTARY they talk about each other and who can do what with the ball anyway they all agreed that DEL PIERRO just only just managed to get more praise than KLUIVERT you even get to see them do a trick or two and guess what the so called captain fantastic A.K.A SPICE BOY had to say about the PRINCE OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL in his own words I NEVER SEEN ANY PLAYER WHO CAN DO WITH THE BALL WHAT DEL PIERRO DOES AND TECHNICALLY HE'S GENIUS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE'S BRILLIANT IN DEAD BALL SITUATION. i think that sum up who we talking about when we mention the name DEL PIERRO P.S I'M NOT I REPEAT I'M NOT A JUVE FAN BUT FOOTBALL FAN.

same here Abdulraheem i actually sport Roma, but i have been watching Football italia long enough to No just what a true Footballing Gr8 Del peir o is. AM amazed @ the fact that he has never been shortlisted, never mind wining either the european or world player of the year, considering ppl like Figo, alan shearea have made it there.

WingA   

i see, you manz are starting to see the light about my aDiDaS SuPeRsTaRs huh?? kool!! coz i know they are heavy and dont even bother bring in nike to test adidas!! ask Viera about nike and adidas!!

anyways enough respect goes out to adidas for recogising the talents!!

salaams..