Sign in to follow this  
money

Yeey storms out of IGAD meeting

money   

even though I quit following and reading about the messy, farcical and primitive Somali politics, i just heard from friends and acquaintances that Yeey is as mad as hell and stormed out of the silly gathering of the Somali MP dummies in Nairobi. His master puppeteers told him that he would be dethroned and replaced with another useful clown to lead Somalia to Ethiopian subjugation and hegemony? Close to 200 TFG parliamentarians were told to sign the resignation petition or otherwise lose their UNDP monthly stipend of $1200 and they loyally and willingly obliged to follow the orders of their masters. who would replace Yeey is gonna be revealed in the later stages of this divine Somali comedy orchestrated by the Tigrean twins of Melez and Mesfin. let us just follow this mysterious machination of Meles and Company..even though it is gonna be tough to keep with it.

I was listening to the BBC and the reporter who met Yey was explaining how happy he looked. He said he was simple, sittiing with the reporters and throwing jokes around.

He said he has never seen him happier than today (the day before yesterday). :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I was listening to the BBC and the reporter who met Yey was explaining how happy he looked. He said he was simple, sittiing with the reporters and throwing jokes around.

He said he has never seen him happier than today (the day before yesterday).
:D

Haddii arrintaan jirto Itoobiyaanka sow kuwaan naqaanney maahan...oo 7 qof prime minister u ballan qaaday si ay Yeey u doortaan, oo midba dhegta wax ugu sheegay, malaha isagana sidaas ayey dhegta wax ugu sheegeen. Allow yaa u sheega ina godkiisa qodayaan.

I really have a mixed feeling about this issue one is:

TO YEEY:

WAADIGAKAN LIITEE

LEEXADU KU SIDATEE

KOLBA LAAN CUSKANAYEE

MAXAA LURAY NAFTAADII?

Tan kalena waxay tahay ayaandarrada Soomaali soo martay oo ah intey cayayaanka meesha dhooban oo markii horena loo isticmaalay in dalkooda la burburiyo haddana la rabo in la isa sii daba tiro iyagana la isku diro oo ay faraha isku fiiqfiiqaan.

Waa ayaandarro in maanta sida gumeystihii runta ahaa siyaasadda Qaybi oo Xukun lagula dhaqmo.

Waa ayaandarro maanta in Wasiir Arrimo Dibadeed Itoobiyaan sidii Kaabbagalaaskii uu kala celceliyo.

Anigu waxaan is dhihi lahaa awal baynaan ka roonayn kuwii dalkeennii sidaas u galay awal haddaba isa sii daba-tiraya ee sidaan halla isku dhaamo oo halla tashado.

Amase odayaashaan inta lagu da+ba baaba'o hadhoowna qalfoofkooda (Skeleton) sidii masawirradii guryaha surta illeen wax kale ee ay qabanayaan ma lehe.