Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

************* (Gen. Duke) in an Ethiopian Forum

^^^Suldanka, you seem to be suffering a great deal. Dont hide behidn what is taking place in Mogadishu, its the last resort, those who wanted to keep Somalia hostage are being eliminated.

Personal attacks will not change the reality on the ground. I can take, I am flatered that you waste all this time and effort on the Duke..

Keep it up..

^^But it shows the sort of person thats cheering for the Dawladda Fedarada ee adeerka Beerlaawe.

Ilaahay gunimoda aad Soomali la rabtid ha ka koryeelo. Xaq udirirkana garab ha siiyo.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

GD
- Forget about the day dreams. Respond to the serious allegations levelled against you. On the same forum, a poster by the name of
azep
accuses you of talking too much "
". Clearly this poster sees you as Somali; and having read many of your posts on SOL and being very familiar with the language with which you express yourself, you have alot of convincing to do. All of the above points to and builds a strong case for the likelihood that you're the poster on EthiopianReview that Suldaanka is referring to.

Even if (remotely speaking) he is not the shameless counterpart of his here in SOL, what is the difference between the two? Maxay ku kala duwanyihiin?

^^^No accusation here, only the desperate delusional waffle of a few desperate men here.

You have lost your stature Bilaal, the clan which you support has been humbled. You are now attacking me, as if my role was that important. If I could stop this war I would, however those execusting it will not flinch to destroy the cells of the clan courts & their allies.

Suldanka What a waste of time, what nonsence. A grown man wasting his time on such matters, why?

Saxib, again I am flattered that in all the things you could report on today that you choose to concentrate on the Duke..

BiLaaL   

Suldaanka, not much difference. I have to say, my opinion of Duke has changed in the last few days. I thought he was a rational individual who was supporting the TFG simply becuase of their apparent advancement of the the institutions of government. Its now clear that these institutions are non-existent and even where they do exist, they are not being exercised by a Somali entity but rather by the Ethiopians. Get a grip Duke, stop supporting the massacre.

^^^Bilaal, you confuse yourself yet again. Force is the last resort, it is the time to end this nonsnece. What you say about the TFG will not make any difference what so ever. The TFG is asserting its control over the country, it is now dealing with the last armed group in the country.

It will not end till there is no room for these groups in the new republic.

If wishful thinking changed anything YUSUF GARAD & his BBC would have..

Khalaf   

Xoogsade, It doesn’t have to bother u sxb to be labeled, just like it don’t bother somalis of dat clan.....da jahils coming up here lumping a rich clan in Somalia’s history to corrupt politics of ina yeey....wa iska sheeko hadaba iyo cacalal........however all um doing here sxb is highlighting ur hypocrisy that’s why SW quote is sweet no?.... remember Aub thread my tribe thing in which u said i feel u brah, wipe your tears man...other thread in which u talked about AY and his clansmen coming from far away lands to invade ya...like they aliens or somthin and aint somali, emmm mogadisho belongs to certain bloods miya, not a somali city?.....and overlooking geedi eh, making excuse for looted properties of white eyes.....and now dis....come on now....extreme case of tribalism uncut and raw!.....mida kale its weak to say I supported ICU against Qaydiid therefore um not a clanist lol....ka sooco taas.......dats not issue here........issue here is u lumping a whole clan together by actions of ina yeey and his supporters....parallel I gave u: clanist mentality moryaans=a certain clan, and neocons: islam is peaceful, most muslims are good, but terrorist have dishonored/hijacked it........wa qablism/racism at its worst, u don’t agree?...ur a victim to it brah, admitting it is first step to recovery and following the principles in which u preach but don’t practice....its only dis conflict dat is bringing out what has alreadly been built inside but your not alone brah....still u cool brother...na mean...but wise up.

Mida kale about my name, warrior like name nah....with presmission of my future wife I shall name our son Khalaf inshallah....I follow Islam hadaba its in my viens...my stance is clear on somalia no hypocrisy here.........never support cats "wrongfully" cause of blood.....or discriminate/lump cats cause of blood wa jahiliya....... however I recognize my family, and love my forefathers.......is that xaraam sxb....u tell me brah

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB]
You have lost your stature Bilaal, the clan which you support has been humbled. You are now attacking me, as if my role was that important

I've made it quite clear that i don't support any clan. In fact, i'm not from any of the clans that are supposedly jostling for influence. My contention has always been with the welfare of the innocent civilians and with ending the occupation.

If I could stop this war I would, however those execusting it will not flinch to destroy the cells of the clan courts & their allies

Stopping the war and giving the innocent civilians some breathing space is also my number one priority. I'm glad to hear that you also hold this view. One thing i don't agree with is that the resistance is merely a clan-based one. This latest escalation was triggered by the Ethiopians; as such the resistance comprises of people from all strands of Somali society.

^^Duke stop supporting what? say that again Bilaal

Ina XuubXabashi waa ninka waagii Warlordka Mogadishu isku laynjireen markaa uu maqlo 100 qof ayaa ku nafwaayay, waa ninka fantasiyo dhiganjiray. Celeberating the death.

Waa ninka 6dii bilood ee Mogadishu nabada ahayd murugo iyo ciil iyo caloolxumo awdeed maalmo dhan hurdo u imanjirin.

Waa ninka maanta Xabashi qoriga ugu beegaya kolba meesha uu rabo inuu dumiyo (e.g. HornAfrik Radio, Shabelle News etc).

Shameless.

^^^Bilaal, there is a resistance to change from a single clan saxib, even their spokesperon uses the name of the larger clan family.

The battles are taking place in specefic areas.

Pi   

As the Captain would say it, the DRILL IS ON. Time to remove the scum of the earth from Muqdisho, aint it?

BiLaaL   

Bilaal, there is a resistance to change from a single clan saxib, even their spokesperon uses the name of the larger clan family

I disagree with all things clannish. Ahmed Direi Ali, the so-called spokesman of the certain clan you refer to is someone i totally disagree with. I think the media carries his position as a title to accompany their stories. I think this man does the resistance a disservice. The longer the Ethiopian killing machine continues, the more united the Somali voice will become.

Kashafa   

Horn-ka, makes no difference whether he is or isn't. You're missing the entire point: Both these guys hold virtually identical positions and use the same words to express their sentiments.

Comprehensive reading, duqa :D