Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

************* (Gen. Duke) in an Ethiopian Forum

If this is not Gen. Duke himself I seriously think its his other Xabashi clone talking.

Hi Arat Kilo,

Believe it or not,our heroes(members of the Ethiopian army) did a successful job.It was the BEST CLEAN UP OPERATION SO FAR DONE by any army in the war on Terrorism.Mogadishu is now free from ANY INSURGENTS.Those heroes who died in Somalia are BRAVE SOLDIERS because they died for what they believed.For you guys may be the burning of dead bodies make you happy,but in a battlefield it is JUST A NORMAL PROCEDURE to see dead bodies being burnt.Just for your information the HINDUS burn dead bodies and still it is a normal custom. 15 brave soldiers died from the Ethiopian army and one helicopter shot down,but the insurgents were totally DESTROYED.300 of fanatics who declared JIHAD on Ethiopia have surrendered.Now our mission is almost accomplished and our next DESTINATION is ASMARA.Make no mistake it is our responsibilty to make sure that the Horn of Africa is STABLE.By the way,I have heard that Kaliti Prison is going to issue PERMANENT RESIDENTS CARD for prisoners and all CUD officials are elligible to get the card and I would like to congratulate you guys for this fantastic news.

With love

Thomas H

Source

[ April 01, 2007, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xoogsade   

^The point is, you, duke and the rest of A/Y cronies sound a lot like the Tigre Xabashis in Ethiopian forums. What gives? How come you write verbatim like them?

Aaway dadnimadiinii? Diintii meeday? Qabiilkaad ka dhalateen yaad sharafta ka qaadeen. You are a minority among your clan yet you have reduced their good name to nothing.

Xoogsade

You sound like a desperate man saxiib. This is a battle between folks who want to keep the looted houses and a Internationally recognized government. If you want to squirt and cry all about bililiqo and squatters so be it. Tigreey this Tigreey that.

Weren't the folks who were fighting in Xamar in love with Tigreys and they want those 'other' folks from Puntland out? Cut me the bullcrap saxiib.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

You are a minority among your clan yet you have reduced
their good name to nothing.
[/QB]

Care to elaborate on what that means xoogsade?

Taako Man

What you and ina Xuubxabashi share is a common quality of utter shamelessness. Even the lowest of the low shy away from the depths of shame you folks swim in.

Bal adiga iyo kaa Xabashiga ah maxaa ku kala duwantiin?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

You are a minority among your clan yet you have reduced
their good name to nothing.

Care to elaborate on what that means xoogsade? [/QB]
Not all your clansmen are Xabashi spokespersons on SOL, yet, and too often, the entire clan is directly or indirectly accused of vassalage to Xabashis. So, why don't the Tigre Xabashi spokespeople like Duke and Taako and cronies have some deceny and stop embarrassing their fellow clansmen? they surely sound the Tigre men I have read in Ethiopian forums. Go read the website posted and see the stark similarities between A/Y supporters and Xabashis.

This is Duke again.

Hello,

I didn`t know that Khat is that much strong.You are hallucinating my friend.The CLAEAN UP OPERATION started on Thursday and today is the last day.It was already known from the beginning that this BRILLIANT AND WONDERFUL OPERATION will last only three days. That is exactly the time we need to DESTROY THE INSURGENTS and for the first time after 16 years Mogadishu is to host the NATIONAL CONFERENCE in two weeks time.You should know that the EPRDF army is a very disciplined army.The 300 insuregents who surrendered are treated with dignity as pows.The insurgents are completely CRUSHED IN TO ASHES like we crushed Derg and CUD in 2005.As far as EPRDF is concerned the CUD/Derg and Somalia insurgents issues are CLOSED and our next issue is ASMARA.

With love

Thomas H

source

Khalaf   

Xoogsade, Duke and Tako, and TFG supporters are there own men sxb.....we are not discussing them.....and what/who they support-wa siyaadsaad and its their bidness.

However reason your statement caught my eye was for different reason...and I quoted u said:

“Qabiilkaad ka dhalateen yaad sharafta ka qaadeen.”............reduced their good name to “nothing”...now what does this sound like ninyahow, if not worst case of triblism? Let me apply your trible mentality here: You are the clan of Aideed, his *Mor******* were responsible for genocide of tens thousands innocents of somalis and dishonor of dumarka somaliyeed, 17 years of lootings, burning dead people ect.....thus qablikada sharaf ma leh? How does that sound to u xoogsade?

Ninyahow OLOL and other cats are cool..tfg cats are cool cause wa siyasaad, they aint two faced na mean....and hiding behind deen iyo somalinimo that adiga ka hadlesey....cudurka qabil xuun ba ku jiro...ee practice what u preach. Mida kale qabilkas haduun sharaaf laheen ee yakaley oo leh marka in somalia sxb?....considering its history in somalia and their role in early years of independence?....eduction 101 condemn individuals, and their corrupt siyaasdaads

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Cakuye Somalino iyo Muslimaa iska ba'ay, oo mar kale hoogay! [/QB]

Its suprising that even the secesiionists see Duke in their day dreams..

I meat no harm, an I apologise for any serious mental damage inflicted on your persons.

Again accept my apologies dear lads..

Xoogsade   

Khalaf, "reduced" not in the literal sense but metaphorically speaking. You are not interested in explanations obviously and I don't care since I do not value your judgement of my character, but that is how the word was employed. Don't you think though, for conversation's sake, if I was like you, so enamoured with the clan myth, I should have registered "Jalaf" for a username instead of "Xoogsade"?? :D

It doesn't bother me saxib to be labeled a clanist, and You have failed if you thought I would be bothered. I have extreme hate for A/Y and despise his supporters the same way I always have had an extreme hate for the warlords of my clan(ceydid's) and despised their supporters. I was so overjoyed when they waged a war on Qeybdiid and disarmed the clan militia I belonged to. I felt vindicated. When my relatives wavered in their support and claimed our clan was being targetted by men from Cadado and Dhuusomareeb under the guise of religion, I didn't pay attention to such claims. I knew where my loyalty was and should be. We even had deaths in our family, unjustifiable deaths alleged to have been orchestrated by SOME elements who donned the red Cimaamad the morning the war started against Qeybdid's clan. I didn't hold the ICU responsible.

My clan is whoever fights for a good cause among somalis. I join them, support them, advocate for their cause as long as I see shared interests. I am quite comfortable in my position and have no apologies to offer TO anyone. I am a clanist to some, I am an islamist to others, I am anarchist, I hold looted homes in my possession etc etc. So be it.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its suprising that even the secesiionists see Duke in their day dreams..

I meat no harm, an I apologise for any serious mental damage inflicted on your persons.

Again accept my apologies dear lads..

This is ina ******* people. Ninka caqli badnaantiisa daya.

[ April 01, 2007, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

BiLaaL   
GD - Forget about the day dreams. Respond to the serious allegations levelled against you. On the same forum, a poster by the name of azep accuses you of talking too much " to defend your tribal chief ". Clearly this poster sees you as Somali; and having read many of your posts on SOL and being very familiar with the language with which you express yourself, you have alot of convincing to do. All of the above points to and builds a strong case for the likelihood that you're the poster on EthiopianReview that Suldaanka is referring to.