Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

islamic quiz.

bro QAC QAC i as far as i know there only four verses that mentioned the name of mohamed.and you mention them all.(suratul fatxi,suuratul mohamed.al-axzaab and the ayah :wama muxamdin illa rasulun qad khalat min qablihi alrusul....)

su'aal aan rabaa inaan idiin weydiiyo (Qac Qaac iyo Sayfullah A)

shicada mexey aadaanka uugu daraan Cali?

wax badan maan ku kala duwannahay diin ahaan?

do they believe in Holy Quran?

i really would like to know coz i dont know anything about them.

I would appreciate if u could let me know.

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

su'aal aan rabaa inaan idiin weydiiyo (Qac Qaac iyo Sayfullah A)

shicada mexey aadaanka uugu daraan Cali?

wax badan maan ku kala duwannahay diin ahaan?

do they believe in Holy Quran?

i really would like to know coz i dont know anything about them.

I would appreciate if u could let me know.

walaal caramel-kisses.waxay aaminsanyihiin in aadanak ay kamid tahay kalimada (wana caliyun waliyulaah)

on the question of whether they believe in holy quran or not,the answer is affirmative,yes they do beilive the holy quran,they believe that holy quran had been recorded before the prophet pass away,so in that sense they do not accept the idea that buu bakar collected the holy quran.

i know from personal expreince,sunis allegedly believe that shiat have another book.that is not correct at all.

As some scholars says sunis and shiate do agrees almost 95% of islamic aspects.the major difference between the two groups are:

1- alkhlaafa,who was the right canidate for the caliphat after prophet.(p.b.u.h)

2-mutah:temporary marriage,this was mariage was halal in earlly days ,acording to sunis that has been apolished,and to shiites they still believe it is halal. and few other issues which both sides cliam to posses more reliable source.

for more please visit this web: www.14masom.com

Qac Qaac   

sister first of all nobody knows how they come to add, waana caliyu, into their adam, no one seen it from the prophet doing it. even ali himself didn't do it, when he had the caliphate.

as for the quran sis, depending on what kind of shiat u r talking about, because they are many of them, the closest to sunnies are Zaydies in yemen, and those guys don't even put stone on their forehead when they doing sajuud, again, nobody knows how they put, putting stone infront of you when u praying... no dalils from the prophet muhamad.

shiat and us, differe in many things, prayers, adaan u just mentioned, burial. most of the scholars i know, don't say 95% of them we are same, i don't know brother sayfullah where he get this from... ibn Taymiyah, some of the ppl say Sheikh al-islam, hard cord Hanbali, had 6 groups of shiat, out of islam, and he considered them Kaafirs, because some of them believed, that Ali was a holy devine, just like Jesus... The allawids In Syria believe this... so sister your question is long but i think, i kind of gave you some ideas... the rest ask your local imam... jaaw

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

sister first of all nobody knows how they come to add, waana caliyu, into their adam, no one seen it from the prophet doing it. even ali himself didn't do it, when he had the caliphate.

as for the quran sis, depending on what kind of shiat u r talking about, because they are many of them, the closest to sunnies are Zaydies in yemen, and those guys don't even put stone on their forehead when they doing sajuud, again, nobody knows how they put, putting stone infront of you when u praying... no dalils from the prophet muhamad.

shiat and us, differe in many things, prayers, adaan u just mentioned, burial. most of the scholars i know, don't say 95% of them we are same, i don't know brother sayfullah where he get this from... ibn Taymiyah, some of the ppl say Sheikh al-islam, hard cord Hanbali, had 6 groups of shiat, out of islam, and he considered them Kaafirs, because some of them believed, that Ali was a holy devine, just like Jesus... The allawids In Syria believe this... so sister your question is long but i think, i kind of gave you some ideas... the rest ask your local imam... jaaw

that is the propblem of someone who only gets his/her information from one source,ibn taymiyah.!!!!! well you can rely on ibnu taymiyah,but do you know what imaam thahabi said about him despite the later was the student of ibnu taymiyah?do you know that almost all the scholars contemporary to ibnu taymiyah denounced him? ibnu yamiyah calls alithnaacashariyah as rawaafid, now ,does anyone agree with him,i personaly do not,names doesn't change the reality and the reality we sees today in iran where ithnacashariay,are ruling wouldn't support his claim.

i had full respect for ibnu taymiyah before i read his opinon about ali,he even allegedly claimed that alli's islam was not valid,and if you ask why,well, he said that alli ebraced islam while he was young.

in any event,you can't expect sunis to qoute rightly from the shiates source and same applys to shiates.

hope people will read more about shiates.

p.s. nomads please,try your upmost to create closness and harmony between the groups.

calling some muslims gaalo won't helpp at all,it rather only widen the distance.and remember onething,all the sects of muslims have thier own mistakes and no groups can claim full correctness.ahlul sunah waljamaca ,calls themselves the firqah alnaajiyah meaning the safed groups,that is a caliam is't it?i mean what about the ashcariyas?what about the sufism?

please do open for all and judge by yourself.

thanx alot guys

Qac Qaac   

Sayfullah al-masluul, u r sunni, and yet u defend Shiat intresting looool.

anyways bro what can i say, u already fixed up your mentality of what u believe... anyways there is no need of becoming close to some ppl who see ali as God, it is not my word, nor ibn Taymiyah, but rather the Quran itself calls who ever believe this as mushrikiin, and we don't need becoming close to them.

u the one who look like, only coming from one source, coz brother i know enough about shiaism, and can't put any doubts in me, i am just worry about you, and why u doing this.

the scholars u mentioned, pls teach us who they are... and their sources...

p.s. did u say, u don't like ibn taymiyah anymore? why.

bilan   

Originally posted by sayfulaah-almasluul:

i had full respect for ibnu taymiyah before i read his opinon about ali,he even allegedly claimed that alli's islam was not valid,and if you ask why,well, he said that alli ebraced islam while he was young.

in any event,you can't expect sunis to qoute rightly from the shiates source and same applys to shiates.

hope people will read more about shiates.

[/QB]

where ibn taymiyah said ali's islam was not valid?!! what book,you can not accuse him without proof.

bilan   

salaam

that book was an answer to shia scholar, and basically in his book he talked about everything that was wrong with shia beliefs, it is four vol, i do not remember every single word that was in his book, and i did not read the all 4 vol, but i can find it, if you tell me the vol and the page, but i'm sure if he did say something like that, a lot of people would have corrected him. in your last post you were accusing sunnis misqouting shia, and you are doing excatly the samething.also i find that it contradicts what ibn taymiyyah said in his book "aqeedatu waasitiyah "creed of the middle path" when he was talking about the fundamentals of the sunnah"They accept what has been reported continuously from the Prince of the Believers, 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with him), and from others, that the best men of this 'Ummah after its Prophet are: Abu Bakr; then 'Umar; third, 'Uthman, and fourth, 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with them all). so how can he say ali's islam was not valid, when he called him the prince of the believers!!.

Qac Qaac   

Bulo sister, is no need really to talk to sayfullah al-masluul he made up his mind, and will never change. Bulo what matters is that, that me and you both know, that ibn Taymiyah would not say something like that about Ali rc. r u crazy? the authenticity of sayfullah al-maslul what he is saying we question.

bilan   

salam

libaax this is not about what to follow, bro sayf made serious accusation against ibn taymiyyah, and i asked him to produce the proof, that is all. however ignoring the differences between shia and sunni would not solve the problem, because we do not even agree on the sunnah, and meaning of the qur'an. any way back to the topic, who are the ten that were promised the jannah?.

well bulo,i will hopely find for you the vol and the page of that .

To:QAc qac .i do not think you have to prevent others to discuss an important issue like this if you do not feel like it!!!!,i absolutely did made up my mind to stick what i beillieve is right till prove it wrong.by the way ibnu taymiya is an human and can make mistakes and that particular issue is one of his mistakes,and we all make mistakes,(my GOd forgive us all)

To:sanka. you are right bro,that is why i am urging to create an atmosphere and enviroment in which both sides can trust the other.and thanx GOd there are alot of scholars who are tirelessly working on that,may GOd reward best.

back to topic:bolu but i think there wrer many of them whom GOd promised them janah,not only ten.uless you mean those who were mentioned in one occassion.

let me cout ten:khadijah,ali,fatima,xasan,husien,xamza,camar binu yasir,abuuyasir,,jacfar and sumayah.

p.s nomads please keep posting questions and answers,abide by the rules of quiz and comment must be relative to the topic in hand.

thanx alot