Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Another Sharif Hotel achievement: Somalia closes all embassies

Again Che, you can do better. I oppose this government because its led by a clown in the form of Sharif Hotel. A man who has neither the experience nor the basic skill to lead a village led alone Somalia. I disliked him from the beginning as we witnessed his flip flopping, declaring Jihad on Ethiopia one day, then meeting the CIA the other. I even gave the man a period of grace as a good well gesture which is documented in SOL. The fact he failed is not my fault nor did I carry weapons against him, demonstrated against him, nor send funds to his enemies. No adeer I merely used my god given right to analyze the situation as I see and commented on it.

The state I support has not waged a war against him, as he did against us, nor did we encourage those who fought him as you do. Nor did we praise the actions of those who murder innocents for political gain as he did. Remember the first suicide attack targeted Yey, and people in here laughed it off. The same people cried out loud when it was used against the likes of Cadowe and Qamar, yet Puntland and its people including the Duke came out against the first action and the last.

Che there is no equivalence moral or otherwise between the Duke, and the folks above. They fought and you still do, I only gave my opinion and guidance to the problems of my motherland. Thus far you were and are wrong, and the individuals above are still living in cloud cuckoo land were General Aydeed left them.

Originally posted by Juje:

Duke you are not doing damage to anyone except yourself sxb.

How so adeer? Unlike some , I seek neither money, nor recognition from this outfit.

:D

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Juje:

Duke you are not doing damage to anyone except yourself sxb.

How so adeer? Unlike some , I seek neither money, nor recognition from this outfit.

Shouldn't it be the other way round with the word 'rejected' stamped at the bottom.

Who are you kidding?

^^^Again you are only talking about your own insecurities saxib, I wont even get personal here and we must respect the site and its rules. Also you and your whole government can not withstand the basic truth. I will let them burn.

Now Juje, how many districts does Sharif Hotel rule? Do you know cause he clearly does not.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

The funny thing here or it is more tragedy really the likes of
Duke
Abwaan
, and
Juje
could have had it all if it is not for un-necessary mucaraadnimo, their lack of duty to their country, and unholy dedication to one man.

The closings of Somali embassies (source of shame) and dispersing of the embassy's staff (another source of shame)is turned into political score-points. N one wonders why the TFG (an entity they supported one time or another) is failing.

Learn to share the pie, maybe then you wouldn't wrestling or swimming in your excrements in front of the entire world.

So you are saying that I am related to Sharif and Sharmarke? how funny...You know what Che...Are you loyal to M. Abdi Yusuf and Shongole? Cause that is exactly a claim by someone who I think just knows how to label people than talk sensible. Don't you think that you are taking that route too?

FYI...I do not hate Yey or any1 else just because of their postcode and to do that is really shame.

Safaaradahaan Soomaalida ee macno la'aanta u furan awalba waan diidanaa illaa dowlad karti leh amase xisaabtamaysa la helo.

Waxaan xasuustaa in hadda ka hor aan tegey waddan ku yaal Waqooyiga Afrika oo la ii sheegay in Safaaradda Soomaalida ee ku taal inta nin aabihiis warqad u soo qoray oo leh safiir baan ahay ka tegey ay degeen dhallinyaro Soomaaliyeed oo tahriib ku jirey. Kuwaas oo gaarey inay taleefonkii Safaaradda inta soo wacaan waddamo kale ay BBC-da laanta Afsoomaaliga ku dhegeystaan. Waxaa kasii daran guriga kiradiisa iska sii socotay maadaama uu lahaa muwaadin dalkaa u dhashay lacagtuna ku socoto qaranka Soomaaliyeed.

^^^lool. The political infants come again with the usual nonsense defence. Sharif Hotel’s group have again damaged the Somali national interest for a few bucks. The irony here is for those who support him because of clan reasons; it will only hurt their “interest” more than any other Somali.

Look at the peace that Nur Cade engineered who suffered the most, Yusuf Yey or the civilians of Mogadishu, and central Somalia? That’s the problem, while these individuals here were hoping themselves up to frenzy and demonstrating as well as funding criminal networks, we were telling them to think straight.

Anyhow this is another setback but again will hurt Sharif Hotel and his group more than anyone else, rest assured.

Abwaan   

Che, I did not support Yey's admin because Yey and the majority of his ministers and MPs were warlords, Yey and Geeddi were bad guys. It was more than obvious that Ethiopia was the architect of Yey's government and ruled Somalia, the death of civilians on everyday. Majority of Somalis did not trust that adminstration...I can say more but will leave there for now.

I support Sharif's admin because it is way better than Yey's, the two top leaders are not criminals, Ethiopia does not tell us what to do anymore. Unfortunately civilians are dying now too but the number of death is a lot less than before. I think Somalis trust this admin more than the previous one.

Finally the leaders of the two different adminstrations don't even talk the same tone, where the previous was hostile and the latter is more meaninful and peaciful. I never support more than 100 MPs but atleast there are more MPs who are not criminals in this admin.

I hope that answers your question.

Che, lets address a few issues, what is a warlord?

It’s a fact Sharif Hotel was the “leader” of the Clan Courts that fought in Mogadishu in 2005 battles that resulted in the deaths of thousands and started the mass exodus of the city. He led the insurgency against the Somali government of the time which resulted in the deaths of thousands of civilians, for as you explained the excuse of “Ethiopia” today he is the leader of a government which is fighting in battles that have led to the deaths of thousands and the fleeing of 60,000 civilians in 2010 alone. From 2005 to 2010 Sharif Hotel has outdone any warlord in Somali history for the sheer deaths commited by the political battles he has engaged in.

How is his government any different from the previous?

It controls less territory, but it sure spends more money than the previous. It relies on AMISOM even more than previous.

Has the shelling stopped in Mogadishu? Even safe areas like Karaan have seen the populations displaced, the whole of the North was safe under Yey, no more.

Certain cities in central Somalia have seen the worst fighting in their history, ever heard of Wabxo?, or has Beledweyne ever seen as much violence as today. Has the technique of suicide bombings ever been utilized to such an effect?

Sharif Hotels government is even worse than before for he has as finance Chief who lacks basic education.

The fact that Sharif Hotel made that sea deal with Kenya, and now is closing the Embassies sees what he is and what his supporters are. Criminals.

Lets go back to the asinine argument of warlords, who are Yusuf IndaCade & AbdiQaybdeed? The answer is simple, they are only second best to Sharif Ahmed the "Shiekh". :D

Hahahaha, Abwaan either you are in denial due to your tribalism mindset, or just a clown...I never did understand the logic behind these people....who say Yeey is a warlord...how? why? And if so, then what about Shariif Ahmed,,he is not a warlord???By the way, the Ethiopian excuse has long vanished mate, these cowards "shabaab" were what Yeey was saving Abwaan and his relative from..unfortunately they lost the plot,,,and you "southerners" reap what you sow...no more Al-shabaab is this and that...Ask their EX. Chief of Staff to ask them to stop...because Yeey is not coming back to save you..salaam

Abwaan   

jbi...I am not suprised with your comment and that you are debating against Yey being a warlord. Because Janagale ayaadba la baxday indho-adaygaaga. Ilaahay jannada haku geliyo balse waa la shaqaystaa dembina laguma hadaaqo oo ajarka ha isku yarayn intaad ruux qabyaalad darteed u difaaceysid midna ku mudaceysid. Dembina waxaaba kuugu filan inaad Yey u doodeysid. Isagaaba sheegtay oo dhahay waxaan ahayn "Inkaar qabe" what more evidence do you want?

lol...about Yey saving my relatives...Yey ilmihii uu dadkooda ka soo kaxaystay buu Xamar uga tegey xoogaa yar oo hal diyaarad Gaalkacyo u qaadday ma ahane.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

have they ever considered whether the guy is actually Diector General let alone whether his story is true or not.

Are you saying he is no longer DG? :D