Sign in to follow this  
FIDHIN

the main reason behind Puntland withrawal from sool

FIDHIN   

we know that somaliland has more tanks than puntland and its army leaders are well educated and even speak english, but i dont think thats the only reason puntland evacuated sool, i think personally that Ethiopia is behind this and has ordered puntland adminstration 2 do so, the division of somalia is in the interset of ethipia, and united somalia could search for its missing land somali west,

ethiopia wants somaliland 2 get recognized and its colonial borders 2 be respected, and if its not respected ethiopias colonial could be disrespected too, thts why is in the interest of ethiopia for sool to be part of somaliland, get it pple a greater power is behind the story, not just the somaliland tanks.

Originally posted by FIDHIN:

... get it pple a greater power is behind the story, not just the somaliland tanks.

I, for one, am sure that it's because your Army leaders speak English that these folks dare not mess with you! :D:D

*Still laughing* @ "and its army leaders are well educated and even speak english".

Classic! :D:D:D:D:D:D