Sign in to follow this  
Samakab

The next Somali president

Coloow   

one comment to this heated issue:

I realised that most of you used the sentence "allah ha u naxriiste, marxuum etc". How on earth would you ask for mercy for people who are responsible for the deaths of many innocent somalis? I would say "God rot them that killed innocent victims to a life in burning hell!". all of them idiots who betrayed the somalis!

I think you could end up in hellfire if you ask allah to forgive warlords and brutal dictators!

Anytime we mention the name of past and present warlords (we should add "naarta allaha haka waraabiyo)!

LANDER   

entrepreneur,

sxb believe me I have no love lost for Siyad the dictator, but it is part of our "diin" to say "allah ha u naxriiste" for any dead person. Regardless of their sins, it is for allah to judge them and we leave it up to him. When we say "allah ha u naxriiste" we are aslo implying that Allah be merciful on him for his sins (naaxariis). This is different from saying may God send him to paradise, instead we leave it up to Allah. However I do understand your frustration at some of the people in this forum saying words like "marxuum" only when refering to Barre.

Gabbal   

I, for once, agree with you Lander. Although I found it somewhat sarcastic how you put diin in quotation marks.