Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Somalinimo-on-steroids

AYOUB   

^I did give you this brief answer, ;) just in case you missed it here it is again;

“I've told you before Somaliland is out the way it came in. Not 2/3 of what came in not 3/4 of what came into the Union. That's how the rest of "shanta Soomaali" (not enclaves) portrayed in your flag should decide their destiny, don't you agree? I've challenged you to name representatives of Somalilanders that were not present when the decision to withdraw from the Union was taken in 1991, you failed to respond. I've asked if you think majority of Somalilanders are pro Somali Republic, you ducked again! What is your argument apart from Yey-conspired clanish agenda?”

My argument is backed up by your flag, your (‘Somalinimo’ unity based on the territorial integrity of Somalia) is not. Perhaps the flag itself is a SHAM and FALSE! I’m making the same self-determination argument some people living in Kili5 are, your talking about “clan green lines” of places like Galkayco.

Somaliland will iron out the "territorial integrity" issues, without inshaAllah Amisom brutality, navy blockades or any other foreign "peace caravans" ;)

Your refusal to answer the question proves there something of a sham and false about ‘Somalinimo’ unity based on the territorial integrity of Somalia.

^Actually you failed to answer the pointed questions I asked you. I expected you to fail. That is the fate of the deluded Ayyoub.

For the record, what came in were all Somalis under the British protectorate. SNM the armed wing of the Durriyada clan was what declared the unilateral secession in the fog of Somali civil war. I am counting on the people of Sool and Sanaag regions, and when the opportunity arises those in the Awdal region. You can argue they are with you on this one today. My counter argument is they are not with you on this because if they were you wouldn’t have struggled to reach the said border for twenty years when there is NO even a central authority in place.

Time will be the final arbiter awoowe. But that grief-stricken segment in the north has miserably failed to present a good argument for separating from Somalia. Commemorating the wounds sustained during the dictatorial regime by erecting statues of war is not going to help you secede, Ayyoub. The irony is that you are boasting about the same brutal means in Sool to safeguard the fake nationhood you convinced yourself you have.

Galkacyo has bore the brunt of Somali civil war. But it did not erect a cuqdad laden statue to immortalize its ugly history awoowe.

AYOUB   

^^ I didn't ask for a lecture, if you can't answer The Q; just admit your ‘Somalinimo’ unity based on the territorial integrity of Somalia is indeed a Sham. Thank you. smile.gif

btw - All traditional elders from all clans were present when SL withdrew from the Union with Somalia. So let's not re-write the history on SOL.

^^You did not ask for a lecture. But I felt like you needed one. If you only remember the 1980s Somalia, Somalinimo is fake and sham. If you put in the context of nationhood, culture, religion, and geography you would see it's REAL.

Allow intaa kugu anfac

AYOUB   

^^ You're still confusing Soomaalinimo with your vision of "territorial integrity of Somalia". Hence the difficulty in answering the straight forward question above.

^^They are different in reality today too. However, in the deluded mind of some they extend all the way to the outskirts of Qardho :D

ps. War ma Oodweynaa kula joogaa? Si baa hadba cidi wax kuugu sheegaysaaye :D

AYOUB   

^ loool@War ma Oodweynaa kula joogaa? Si baa hadba cidi wax kuugu sheegaysaaye. Lordy lord!

Since you can't answer the Q, do continue with the lecture on the mythical "territorial integrity of Somalia".

^^Somalia and its borders are not myth, Ayyoub. They are real. In the absence of strong central authority or unified federal states, some reminisced about the colonial divisions of the past, attempting to form a separate state on the basis of that legacy. But after twenty years of national deep sleep, such efforts remain ineffective.

And that fact itself, ya Ayyoub, is a clear testimony of how strong Somalia’s territorial integrity is.

AYOUB   

^^ My advisor seating next to me says the “territorial integrity” which you’re preaching about is in fact just colonial borders with Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti. Rich of you to talk about colonial legacy, they say.

Do continue with the lecture; try including the Ugandans and Burundians in Mogadishu in your ‘Somalinimo’ unity based on the territorial integrity of Somalia.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Me, your recent 25 page thread was really a revelation. All in all, you come across as a brother with good intentions, but your starry-eyed hyper-nationalism (full-blown Somali-itis) is begging for urgent medical care. The doc will see you now
:D

Maybe you can explain your version of Somalinimo to the Somali girl I met at the bus stop who's family members were shot dead. In front of her. She told me that fact, so casually, after I gave a nice feel-good Somalinimo speech 'We gotta go back and fix our country yadda yadda". Egg on my face ma tiraahdaa. Maybe you can tell her its no biggie, cuz the people doing the killing were Somalis, and by virtue of their Somalinimo, she should just forgive them. Cafsi iyo masaamax, nooh

Maybe you can explain your version of Somalinimo to my friend who as a kid, during the qax, went into the forest to take a leak and stumbled on Somalinimo Somalist Somali men (enough Somali for you?) taking turns raping a woman. He was 9. The victim's age? You don't want to know.

Meel fog maxaa uu aadee. Maybe you can explain your version of Somalinimo to SOL's Jacaylbaro who, again as a child, witnessed the shelling and ruthless bombardment of his hometown by the very same Somali National Army that swore to protect him. Or the Somali National Army that poisoned the wells of Bari after Yey’s rebellion. Here we have the Somali Army, the supposedly uber-nationalistic symbol, protector of all things Somali, carrying out the agenda of a dictator by ruthlessly attacking civillian areas under the pretext of quelling a rebellion. The rebel movements(self-styled liberation 'jabhads')also committed atrocities. What do all these entities, running around, committing atrocities left and right have in common ? A secular approach devoid of Islamic values, principles, and rules, which led to the atrocities committed and a systematic tribal agenda. So much for Somalinimo.

Maybe you can explain your version of Somalinimo to the children of the 11 scholar-shaheeds (ilaahay janada haka waraabiyo) murdered by Siad Barre (may he get from Allah what he deserves) Tell those children about unity, Somalinimo and how THEIR government, led by Aabo Siad, execueted their fathers for the good of the country and for Somalinimo. So they should actually be thankful to Mr. Guulwade for saving the country from the extremist wadaad terrorists who opposed the inheritance laws 'reforms' aimed at bringing Somalia in line with the modern world and casting off the shackles of 'Deen Carbeed'.

Oh and you might want to tell them that you support (or do you?) Aabo Siad decisions to throw the Islamic inheritance laws to the wall and make up his own, since he's the Aabahee garashada and all, na mean? Or the decree banning girls from wearing the Hijab ? What’s a few Islamic laws rejected in return for 'keeping the peace' and ‘midnimo’, sax?

Somalinimo aa ku waalatay. Hate to break it to you, but Somalis without their Islamnimo are
wuxoosh
, descending to a lower order than the beasts of the wild. What's that? You beg to differ? Mama Mia!! Ii sheeg sxbow, who are the people responsible for the killing taking place in my country over the past 30 years, both on the leadership and laymen level ? The CIA? The Jews ?, lol. Let me ask you a question, duqa. What walaal-tinio and Somalinimo is there between me and a jaat-chewing, chain-smoking clannist bum whose allegiance is to his 'Tol-ka' ? Forget that, answer me this. What walaal-tinimo and Somalinimo is there between me and macsharal Dhabo-******s ? Somehow, I'm supposed to feel 'Somalinimo' towards them just because they speak Somali, wear a macawiis/dirac, and eat canjeelo with moos ? So that after that merry reconcillation conference in April(oops, June, double oops, indefinite timetable) we can all hold hands and dance to the Ethiopian national anthem under a Qurac tree. Lol. I don't know about you, dawg, but to me, they're worth about as much as a sewer rat. Hol’ up, I take that back. Sewer rats don't cheer on, or remain silent to, wholesale slaughter. To be more accurate, they're worth about as much as a dead Xabashi. Yup, don't think it could go any lower than a bloated Xabashi corpse.

Sxb. As genuine and noble your good intentions are (again they don't cash that check at the bank), your version of secular Somalinimo is corrupt, bankrupt, and extinct. Deader than the Dodo itself. No more Kacaanka. No more Guulwade Aabahee-garashada Siad Barre. No more orientation centers. No more Somali National Army where soldiers were forbidden to pray. What else do you expect from a soldier who doesn't pray and the only thing he knows about Islam is his name: Cumar, Cali, Cisman. Do you think his sacred Somalinimo will prevent him from killing, raping, looting, shelling, and strafing his countrymen ? Salute the Somali flag in the morning, and butcher fellow Somalis in the afternoon, in the name of good ol' Somalinimo, Qaran-nimo, and Dawlad-nimo.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not demonizing Somalinimo per se or the brave soldiers who were fighting against the Xabash in '77. No, no, no, my friend. I am a Somali and I love my country and my people, all of my people. Not because they're Somali, but because they're Muslim AND Somali. If a Somali chooses his 'Tol' or his warlord, or his region over his faith, it's rules and it's laws, then he's the one breaking his Somalinimo, not me. If a Somali becomes a Xabash-luvin' biatch, he's the one shedding his Somalinimo snakeskin, not me. What I'm demonizing is secular, ************'ic, clannish, (add a few more adjectives) Somalinimo. What I call Somalinimo on steroids. The kind that is popular with Barre, Aideed, Yey, Gheedi, Riyalle and their cheerleadin’ apologists. I will not support, praise, or justify the actions of a dictator/warlord/skunk who MIGHT have done some good once upon a time, when that good came at the cost of a sea of human blood or going to Addis to get a stamp of approval from Suga Daddy Zenawi. Sayyid-ka didn't walk around talkin' bout "Somalinimo". In his book, you were one of three categories: Muslim, Gaal, and Gaalo-Raac. And he didn't distinguish between the last two. Legend has it that he tied the Gaalo-raac up and threw them in ocean. Alive.

The bottom line is this, yo: The only force capable of healing those deep wounds caused to the collective Somali psyche by tribal strife and clannish zeal at the hands of power-hungry qabilisto men, is Deen-ul-Islam and it's application in all spheres of life. Not that clan-tinged sacab-tuming 'Islam-nimo' of Shaykh' Sakhar/Yoonis and other scholar-for-dollars. Nor feel-good 'Somaliyoo Toosooy' hurrah fireworks. That's some superficial BS that means only mockery to the victims of 'Somalinimo'. Maskaxthaatha ka bixi that any other force, be it a grand reconciliation council, or fowr-bointi-fife, will be able to achieve the level of communal unity and rewrite the fabric of Somali society as happened in ICU-led Mogadishu in a few weeks. The ICU weren't superhuman creatures to be able to tame the hell-hole of Mogadishu and 70% of Somalia in a matter of months. Something the joint resources of the EU, AU, UN, US, and 16 peace conferences were unable to do for 16 long years . These men simply took the laws of Islam and applied it to the best of their abilities and understanding.

Do the same, you'll get the same results and even better. Do the same not, and I promise you, you will remain a refugee for the rest of your life. And you will grow old watching Addis Ababa summon her Somali eunuchs, one after the other, from Riyaale, to Cade 'Kuusow' Muse, to Gheedi, to their replacements, to do her bidding. By then, I hope you’re still not harping on Somali-nimo and the golden era of the Kacaanka. They say you gotta give a devil his due, so I'mma give Dictator Barre this much: The man was no ************'ing snitch-b!tch and never bent over for the Xabashis. He had the backbone to pursue a pan-Somali foreign policy and wage war against the oldest Christian empire in Africa. A war we would have won, were it not for the Russo-Cuban-Yemeni-Libyan intervention.

You have seen with your own two eyes what happens when Sharia law is applied. Forget you, the international community has seen with their own eyes what happens when Sharia law is applied. The international media has documented what happens when Sharia law is applied. It is the height of absurdity to yearn for the ‘hanti wathaag’ age where your faith was suppressed and viciously combated.

Food for thought: Close to 500(maybe more) 'secessionist' thoroughbreds from Burco participated in the battles against the Xabash and their handmaidens on the grounds of Idaale and Diinsoor. They weren't bleeding for you, my friend. Nor were they bleeding for your version of 'Somalinimo'. I'll let you figure out what they were fighting and dying for. Let me give you one hint: They are more Somali and more Muslim than you and every single person who supports/ed Siad Barre as well as every single ************ who bleats seccionist on one hand and kills his own people with his own...oops, shiyeeet, almost said: his own hands, almost forgot that we're dealing with low-life cowards here... correction: and kills his own people with foreign hands. I-R-O-N-Y M-U-C-H. The 'Seccionist' is a Somali Shaheed(inshallah) and the 'Somalinimo''Dawladnimo' broken records are Xabash-luvin' munaafiqs.

Somalinimo-on-steroids-ow xaal qaado.

P.S. Ignore any rough patches, nothing personal, just writing all this ina hurry. I know you're against the TFG and are supporting the Muqawama so no need to defend urself there. Just chillax with the divisive anti-secession rhetoric and focus your efforts where its needed and where it counts. We’ve got a bigger dog to kill than secession. This particular dog looks like Meles Zenawi but barks like Abdullahi Yusuf. If you listen carefully to the barking, you’ll hear: Woof Woof Somalinimo Woof Woof Dawladnimo Woof Woof ‘peace and stability’ Woof Woof.

Woof Woof, yo, Woof Woof.

Raxmtullaahi Calayka Xayyan wa Maytan yaa Kashafa