Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Unusual incidents

Viking   

I was reading the sports section of a paper and came across two weird incidents that hapenned...

This player from Servette (Paulo Diogo) was celebrating a goal and jumped up on the fence like many players do. His finger got caught by the barbed wire as he was getting down and a piece got cut off! :eek:

finger.jpg

Star striker Cristiano wins match for Dempo; dies on field

Bangalore, Dec 5 (UNI) Star Striker Cristiano de Lima Junior of Brazil died after scoring his second goal that enabled Dempo Sports Club, Goa, to beat Mohun Bagan in the 26th Federation Cup Football Championship here today.

In a tragic end to the Championship, the 25-year-old Cristiano, playing his first season with Dempo, collapsed immediately after he was hit by Mohun Bagan Custodian Subrato Paul, who tried to push the Brazilian striker after he gave the finishing touch.

Attempts to revive Cristiano through artificial respiration by some Bagan Players failed and he was immediately taken to the accident relief hospital Hosmat, where he was declared brought dead.

SPORT-06ss999fotbollsdod_368.jpg

Viking   

Here's Maradona's latest look after he left the rehab clinic in Cuba heading to Buenos Aires for Christmas; all bearded and drug-free!

maradona.jpg

Daaam :eek: :eek:

Mind reminds me of when Vivian Foe passed away before our very eyes on Tv :( that was sad man.

Deigo, well he lives on, a legend

Viking   

Totti,

I recall that game against Colombia when Foe collapsed on the pitch with hiseyes wide open.

Paolo Diogo, dude that lost his finger above...he was newly wed and it's his wedding ring that got caught by the barbed wire and ripped part of his finger. I guess he didn't need to explain to his wife why he wasn't wearing his wedding band :D