Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Agreement reached in Khartoum: common sense.PICTURES..

marka sxb runta Allaah ku tusiyo

Wiilo Amen to that and that is what I am always striving for. Having said that, I still don't agree with you on the courts, because their type of justices isn't justices at all. Justice has to be even handed and it has rules which has to be followed; they don't do either. What these guys offer day in and day out is a form of barbarism to say the least! So for that topic we can agree to disagree if it makes you happy. But I will ask you to stay open minded and be careful in choosing the lesser of the two evils. Because the lesser evil might tomorrow and become something you cant control.

OLOL sxb, mmid ayaad ka tagtay, tobanka rag ee loo diray khartuun, waxay ka koobnaayeeyn 7 ph.D holders, and 3 Masters holders.... and you are right, they were from all clans from somalia.

As I said before qualification means nothing in this situation. What is needed is honesty, willingness to accept and live with other points of view without necessarily believing in them yourself.

If you still happen to value qualification by that much, would you then accept my views if I were to tell you that I have all the mentioned qualification??

Wiilo   

Sxb we can always agree to disagree on that, and as for the qualification you are talking about, you can claim that if you want sxb, cid kuu diidayso ma jirto. balse waxaan kuu sheegaa ragaan (10) tobanka nin ah ee khartuun loo diray waxay ka fiican yihiin when it comes to Education qaar kamid ah kuwa isku sheegaayo inayihiin Somali government ee aan waligood schoool siduu u egyahayba aan garanayn madaxwaynahaba ha ugu horreeyee, sxb.

Sxiib run aan kuu sheegaa waxaan laysoo agmarinkarin ragaan aan cidina dooran ee DABADHILIFKA u ah Ethopia, i can't stand them. Kulligood waa calooshood u shaqaystayaal, pannies ay Ethopia siiso ayaa oga fiican, dadnimo, soomaalinimo, iyo waliba islaamnimo, so rag laba wajiileyaal ah ee aan marna ka shaqaynayn danaha soomaaliyeed aniga waxaan markasta ka doorbidaa qof danaha soomaaliyeed danaynaayo, ee aan meelna u janjeerin, sxiib.

Go figure:..........