Sign in to follow this  
me

Where is General Duke?

Xoogsade   

Jimcaale, Lying about others to score a point is dishonesty, twisting the facts in your favour is dishonesty, Going after individuals just because they expressed a legitimate political viewpoint contrary to A/Y'S and accusing them of anything one can think of to tarnish them is dishonesty(saying A/Y is wrong on certain issue draws duke's ire). How far should one go to project a favourable circumstance for his cause? treating somalis with equal respect is a virtue he lacks me thinks. He needs to define what makes a somali his enemy without resorting to lies. In my view of Duke, A/Y comes first, his clan comes first, he would sacrifice all that is about somalia and somalis for the sake of a clan and see somalia devided as he stated few times he was despondent. He doesn't mind his success to materialize at the expense of other somalis.

Many of us are not perfect but we draw the line somewhere from which we can not cross because of our certainty that crossing the line compromises our core values and beliefs.

The main reason I object to the TFG's existence is because it represents the ideals of DUKE, the pride of the clan just because a member of the clan no matter the personality of that member holds an important position, the bigotry of the clan it feeds, the hatred among the clans, the pickering among the clans, the representation of the clans by the most vile somalis ever a mother gave birth to. The list goes on and. Allah has given us a change we have been praying for, and many of us do intend to see the warlords and the old corrupt school mentality disenfranchised for good and for these warlords to have NO influence on our lives forever again.

Gabbal   

Duke has always captivated the amazement of the forum. Even in our most heated debates, the man has always been nothing less than a gentleman and I am willing to give him that!

Waryaada waa idin sidee? What do you want from Duke? Have we entered 'Duke mode' because clan courts are running for their lives.

Very cheap indeed.

Duke is an honest man for me, he cares about Somalia and his future! He loves his country to the core and supports the return of governmental instituitions at all costs. On the other hand he believes that the strong man Abdullahi Yusuf, who has a proven track record will be the one who will bring about the return of our lost statehood!

He's most definately not a tribalist but a fierce patriot for love for his country, which frankly speaking many of us lack!

Most certainly he's not Cabdirashiid Cali Seed, as that claim is ludacrious. I don't even think that they're in the same age group as Cabdirashiid used to be part of the former SSDF since its inauguration! He's much younger, a person, who has never seen Somalia functioning, why is that so hard for people to understand that the only thing Duke 'want's' a normalisation of our situation. He feels embarrassed about our country not being able to form a viable government and he rightly points the finger at where the likely blame lies!

I say kudos to him and long may he stay in this forum to articulate his political viewpoints as the gentleman he is! Hater's will always be around but no-one can deny that Duke is focused and actually has got princples. He said many times that his loyalty is towards a functioning federal government in Somalia and the Puntland State of Somalia unlike some of us in here, who don't want to admitt their political viewpoint and hide behind Islaam and other issues. You as me well know, that you're a tribalist, you know who you're!

However the above mentioned are only assumptions from mine side but Duke knows best. On the other hand our brother does not have to explain himself to me neither to you as he does what he does to an effect, which not even you can deny. That's why you're talking about him in that way, that shows that Duke is powerful, influentioal and that you really think about what he does, therefore making him popular. It's another way of showing affection towards Duke. Say it aloud one two three 'Duke we love you'!

Pi   

General Duke is by far the most gentlemanly and level-headed person on the politics forum. I should also add that he is the most consistent. I often chuckle when I read posts addressed to him. Almost 90% are insults or accusations. The man brushes them off with incredible civility and continues with the conversation. Hats off, dude.

Fanisha   

xishoo? You wouldn't know xishood if it slapped you on the face.

Why don't go and join uncle yeey and his general. I'm sure they have an extra ball they can share with you. :rolleyes:

The first time I ever exchanged my opinions with Duke, he attempted to find which "clan" I belonged to

He is dedicated guy, but his entire outlook depends your qabiil afflitation. The man once accused of wanting to mow down his sub-clan simply coz I simply didn't share his blind devution and enthusiasm for Yeey.

LooL@ Fanisha...Take easy walaal. No need to get personal. Just pray dadkaan lunsan inoo Ilaahay soo hanuuniyo. God knows we need any help we could get.

me   

Hmmmm so Herr General is a controversial dude. The eminem of SOL. You either hate him or respect him one thing is for sure, he keeps the politics section going.

General Duke come back and give us the TFG's side of the story. Whats AY next move. Allot of folks especially from the secessionist mafia's camp and the surwaalgaab camp can learn allot from General Duke.

The question is who will be the surwaalgaab camp's General Duke? Is there anyone who can be the mouth piece of the surwaalgaab movement on SOL? Please come forward.

Gabbal   

Fanish, walaal it is extremely embarrassing for you to sit among men and utter such things. It would be prudent of you to watch your conduct.