Sign in to follow this  
Buur Cad

to Miskiin-Macruf

Buur Cad   

-------------------------------------------------

Miskin:

Claimants [i've my doubts of them being anybody but Soomaali] of Oromo, Eritareeyan iyo Xabash

Soomaalidii martida loo ahaa, intee guriga iskaga saari lahayeen buuqooda ayee la kala safteen, oo u sacabtumaayo.

-------------------------------------------------

With all due respect Mr Miskiin, no ethnic name calling please. It is the rule of the forum. You never asked Wiil-Shaydanka if he hails from reer Iblis, so why do you wanna behave like the RCMP with us.

You have a small clan who wants to set the whole of East Africa on fire under the guise of religion, all you can say is marti this, marti that.

You have a somali KKK man named Xassan Turki, who is confiscating the citizenship of hundreds of thousand of unarmed clans, and all you can talk is marti, marti that. What is this marti thing anyways? I don't know what it is but it sure sounds like some kind of ciber-fool?

With all due respect Mr Miskiin, no ethnic name calling please. It is the rule of the forum. You never asked Wiil-Shaydanka if he hails from reer Iblis, so why do you wanna behave like the RCMP with us.

Abaa heeloow, dhageyso, adigaa "Xabash" la baxay, aniga makuu bixin. Kastee igaarkeey?

Koleey "Xabash" ma tihid, oo muran raadis aa iska tahay, ee ogoow wax la qaato aa jiro adduunka, "Xabash" wax lala baxa ma'aha, xataa kaftan iyo ciyaar.

PS.: Next time use PMs if a message is intended for one person. That is what the private message function is for. Garaadsiyo.