Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Dream 11

Viking   

The year is coming to an end and why not let people choose the best 11 they think have performed well and impressed the most so far in European football.

I'll present my team from the top three leagues, Spain, Italy and England; since that's where the best players are.

GK

Buffon - (Juventus)

DEFENDERS

Heinze (Manchester Utd.)

Puyol (Barcelona)

Terry (Chelsea)

Cafu (Milan)

MIDFIELDERS

Robben (Chelsea)

Emerson (Juventus)

Xavi (Barcelona)

Ronaldinho (Barcelona)

FORWARDS

Adriano (Inter)

Henry (Arsenal)

It wasn't easy living out class players like the top scorer in Spain Eto'o, Milan's Kaka, Liverpool's Alonso, Inter's J. Zanetti, Belleti of Barcelona, and Chelsea's GK Peter Cech, but one can only have 11 at a time and also try and not take more than three players from one club.

The two top teams in the three leagues have performed better than the rest, except in Spain where Barcelona are very dominant and are 10 points ahead of second placed Real Madrid (they play tonight).

Let's see what other football fans in this forum think of the games so far and which players they would choose in their Dream 11...

Peace.

Thats a tough challange.

But u've picked a strong team. I tend to stick to my old guns though, form is temporary but class permenant

GK. Dida

DC: Samuel

DC: Carvaliho

DC: Nesta

ML: Nedved

MC: Scholes

MC: Emerson

MR: Deco

AM: Totti

LCF: Ronaldihno

CF: Shevchenko

mojam   

seldom used format but here's my elevan.

------------------ BUFFON ----------------------

------------------ MALDINI ----------------------

--- CAFU -------- FERDINAND ----- BRONCKHORST ---

-- CAMORANESI --- v d VAART ----- DAVIDS --------

-- BECKHAM ------- DROGBA ------ RONALDINHO -----

Viking   

Totti,

I was thinking about putting Deco and Carvalho on my team but had to put them aside in the end. The players you mentionned are in good form too. I would normally pick Sheva but Adriano is the top scorer so far and has impressed quite a lot, especially in the game against Udinese when he scored some really nice goals.

mojam,

You must like Beckham man! I haven't seen him play well for a very long time.

Yeah Adriano is on fire this year, so to is Montella :D , but i decided to give the the ukranian the Nod.

If i was playing a slightly different system i would have included Heinze in there aswell, lol he plays football in the right way smile.gif .

Xavi missed out to scholes in my team, n whilst Robben is on fire i prefer still the regining European Player of the year Nedved who is on good form aswell.

It would also be a toss-up betwean Totti and Kaka for AM slot, but Totti is again in great form and gets the nodd.

Mojam saxiib that is an interesting Formation, but dont you think Guily with fit in better than Beckham, and Zamborrata could be more effective than VanBronkhorst

N.O.R.F   

Ok its taken me all day to think of this team, 4-3-1-2 formation with Henry dropping deep like he does at arsenal, Schevie is on hand to finish what Henry cant, with the wonder wizard Ronnie just behind, this team cant fail.

Buffon

Cafu

Campbell

Canavaro

Cole

Robben

Viera

Nedved

Ronaldhino

Schevcenko

Henry

A Strong selection saxiib for that Formation, but your team my be prey to a strong counter attacking team as Cole Cafe like to bomb forward n i cant see Robben Goofey :D or Henry tracking back too much during the Game.

Thats why i selected the talented but combative trio of Emerson Scoles and Nedved as they like to go Box to Box.

Viking and Mojam's Team look pretty strong in Midfield, n with Maldini infront of Ferdinad the team could potential be free to express themselves beautifully.

mojam   

"You must like Beckham man! I haven't seen him play well for a very long time."

Viking one good pass or a free kick from Beckham is lethal. I like the lazy players. The ones that can change the whole game in an instant without playing much. In fact, Romario was my favorite player in his days. And beckham must be worth being the most expensive English player at $28 million.

"Mojam saxiib that is an interesting Formation, but dont you think Guily with fit in better than Beckham, and Zamborrata could be more effective than VanBronkhorst"

I like his attacking mindset. I was actually going to put a similar player (Tunisian International TRABELSI) on the Right Side of defense as well.

North

Your team will not have any trouble scoring goals.