Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

A movie for all the naive ones

shyhem   

I couldn't help but notice how yall believe in online love or whatever U call it.Under normal circumstances one is supposed to find love in the traditional way or may i say the normal way like u'r dad and mom met or how about any other way other than gambling on some weird behind the screen names.If U can't get love in real life then there must be something wrong with U or something is wrong with those around here.Either way online dating is for the naive ones or those who feign what they are not.

For the few naive ones,how about i suggest a low budget but equally entertaining movie for ya.All u need to do is go to blockbuster and rent the movie by the title CHATROOM.Make sure u rent it b4 ramadan starts for i believe its not a good idea to watch movies during ramadan time or any other time to be religiously correct.

After u'r done with the movie,make U write back some comments to let me know if i was right or wrong even though, certainly i'm right on this one.

lol- eh am be str8 up with you !

You know what you sound like you had your heart string too many times hon...but on the real note- it's not so bad if people ova the net find someone who is to their likings. Who knows' they might not live in a open community surrounded by their nomads...or they just happen to be shy in real life. To clear the air out- i don't come online to find me a mate but find read or chitchat with my net friends... Oh bout tha movie ' chatrooms' yeah i watched that way in the days- not just to have a sense of what if's but curiousity. And yes people aren't as they assume to be- wheather it was old picture they told when they were attractive or personality wise -- but if you look back at that movie' - where the black guy is in search of a girl and he happens to bump into her ugly mom and thought it was- and in fact tha girl was attractive and smart- who fault was it when he screwed up and started bad mouthing her mom? yeah the guy- so check your facts hon before you make everything as bad when it really isn't

one XXXXXX