Sign in to follow this  
underdog

The Dawn of the Feminist Police State

Originally posted by rudy:

somealien---well! since u live canada where wifes

watch on tv thier husbands being scorted by police

since wify wants to have lil some some, dont u think this point is mood!!!!

proof read by somealien!

huh?

i asked a question, seriously. how can you make a false accuasation and get away with it. thats supposed to be against the law. if im wrong say so.

Originally posted by somealien:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

somealien---well! since u live canada where wifes

watch on tv thier husbands being scorted by police

since wify wants to have lil some some, dont u think this point is mood!!!!

proof read by somealien!

huh?

i asked a question, seriously. how can you make a false accuasation and get away with it. thats supposed to be against the law. if im wrong say so.
Somealien: i was not really trying to accuse u of anything and i apologize deeply if i came across like that!!!na'mean. i was speaking in general way about this topic! sorry if my post rubbed u the wrong! i didnt mean to walaahi!!!!

This post is beyond women abusing the system. It's a complaint about women as universal. And blaming feminism as the disorder due the failer of the system is the only way to say women are doing this, beause it's a feminist believe. This isn't a new phenomenon. Ever since time was revelent Men have tried to abolish women as if they are non-functional creatures. Therefore, I am not suprised when these types of posts are raised, because men absolutely think the word FEMINISM = TO HATE ALL MALES. Sorry guys we actually have other intentions....therefore; If a women fakes to be abused guess, what she is human judge, her for her contant not because of FEMINISM...besides how many women are being wronged daily compared to how many women are faking. :D