Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Banaadiri peacekeeping army?

Som@li   

^War heedhe meesha masaxaada baad ka daysid, the topic is lost now,BTW Some of the Benadirs I met are self hating, they hate everything to do with Somalis, maybe cuz they were oppressed.

money   

MMA ...who is throwing Qabiil names from left to right now? man! practice what you preach- thanks for the edit but edit thyself before you do others! I see Qabiil names!

Som@li   

Zack, Banadiris are very cool bro,lol, nothing against them, but I went to a shop in Dubai, and remember that Banadiri man from the Fadhi Ku dirir, but in the shop, he refused to speak with me in Somali, and there many who hate to use their mother language in UAE.

RedSea   

MMA,

Qaar baa iisheegay aan isku meel joogno. I told them to trace back and we have the same lineage.

ps. sorry bout qabiil names budd.

Originally posted by money:

MMA ...who is throwing Qabiil names from left to right now? man! practice what you preach- thanks for the edit but edit thyself before you do others! I see Qabiil names!

Easy there, duqa. Banaadiri koley qabiil ma'aha. Kuwa kale aan isticmaalay kamid ah Banaadiriga might or might not considered to be a "clan" name. If you found that to be the case, waaka xumahay.

----------

Dabshid, gartooda waaye inay ku kacaan whom they call "maryooleey" or "lamagoodle." Dadkaas si xun loo galay by those they refer to "maryooleey." Si xun baa loola dhaqmay, marka I don't blame them if they have this deep-rooted grudge against other so-called "ethnic" Soomaalis.

Hokey, saaxiib. I will edit myself. Banaadiri clans caadi ahaan loogu qori jiray meeshaan, but since clans are clans, then, you are right. I should have been a bit more careful considering anigiiba ayaaba ahaa MOD in this section.

I hope inaadan u qaadan double standard or wax kale. My bad. Let me edit myself now.