Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Abaayo mac isi

Khalaf   

i appoligize beforehand especially to gabadha.....and because this cat promotes zina i will not post the link....lakiin i thought dis stuff was funny as hell....some of stuff is bad mouthed ciyal suuq...some good advice...all in all just straight up funny. :D

check out:

Few days ago i was invited into this African students party so i dressed well......

back to the party ..so that night i was flirting with some chimpanzee looking alike African girls(
:D:D
) when i saw this Somali beauty queen stepping into the party.........

Did u think that cleaning your teeth alone does the job? You have to rub and clean that tongue---this is how you can avoid your breathe from smelling like your ayeeyo's fart.

BVLGARI BLACK ,you will be chased by the big headed xalimoz if you use this scent ,believe me she will drop all the suuro suuro '' INCLUDE THE PANTS '' to smell this OH MAMA MIO '' recommended for daytime use ''

WORDS TO AVOID :-

The list is huge but i will list few ones according to what some girls that i interviewed said

1) '' Nayaa '' somaligirls hates this word they will certainly respond you '' waryaa ma ada i naageystay'' .

2) '' yarta & yareey '' by using this words the girl will feel that you putting her down , its a romance killer don't do that .

3) '' bajaq '' this word is known as dhilo or *** in southern regions of Somalia ( :eek: ) ..in north they will laugh at you and think that you are a clown (( you don't wanna be in this situations )) .

4) '' heedhe '' this word is so gay , don't use it unless you're so feminine and that's a whole different thing .

5) '' wan ka helay ma isku qabana '' idio!t you need to play the game first , and things like this should be'' actionized'' .

6) '' waku arkay wan ku cashaqay '' ma soconeyso upgrade your pickup line bastar!d this lines use to work on my granny not anymore buddy .

7) '' Naaso balaq '' (inalihi wa inalhi rajcoon do ppl say dis type of shhh?
:D
) Nasaheeda ya ku tusay ? don't be a moron, never say that to a girl .

Som@li   

7) '' Naaso balaq '' (inalihi wa inalhi rajcoon do ppl say dis type of shhh? ) Nasaheeda ya ku tusay ? don't be a moron, never say that to a girl .

lol :D , very funny!

NGONGE   

Sounds like something written by a fourteen year old! Ah! Those were the days. :D

ps

Some of those African girls are well fit..

Kool_Kat   

7) '' Naaso balaq ''

Bas bas, madaxaa i xanuunay qosol dartiis...Alla heeraha, alla kilyaha, alla yoooooy...I just pictured you calling Nephthys that...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Bas waan ka daba haray...

Bal soo dhowoow aad arigtid in mac lagu siiyo iyo inkalee...

Khalaf   

^^^^Me calling anyone that impossible, ceeb gabadha waa laa xuushmeya......lakiin ciyal suuqs are funny cats, they call backside of girls xaar :D ........gabartaas Nepthys aad sheegaysiid markaa aan arko weey igu taagan thay.....na walaleey Allah ah hado Alle yahey amaan iii siii. :D ......the title is dudes blog btw

hey gabdha suura ha badaan.....i did appolgize ya dig....i shouldve took 7 off marka raali aahada ukhtiyal.....i thought i was funny..i meant no disrespect.

Umu reasearch huh? just so u know i didnt write that stuff..

NG well built..lakiin chimp faces miya? :D ........nah ive seen good looking african girls..especially from Niger.

ElPunto   

Chill out ppl - there was a disclaimer at the beginning. K - next time be more explicit. ie. If you absolutely, positively have no sense of humour, please stop reading.