Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Temporary

Do you agree with me that boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are a pain in the ****?. You spend alot, waste alot of time, get into alot of heartache and most of all the contract ends to soon!. Why bother when it is only a short ride?.

you forgot becoming the broke ass at the end. just kiding................

Mr. Millinuim you must be heart broken bro.

the short ride, for some ppl, can be long one. having gir/bf. with out any phisical attraction can be good for the both parties for their own featur,beign with someone for getting to know them for the good of the long term is wonderful thing take your time and get another personal that fitts your personality kabeesh.

get it.

Thanks for the Comments. I aint heartbroken bro but pissed off with this western culture. Its just that i dont believe in boyfriend/girfriend relationships in this new millenium. Best bet is to hook up with someone you already know. You run out of gas quickly if you try to go for the easy fix, i.e temporary rides!

MrMill. Bro walaahi i feel bad for you (too many reasons) but i have one question for you bro do like you sit back and just think of all these questions you post? hehehe joking with yah..

Anyhow I am sure 101% that pre-marriage relationships are the da bomb, you get to know the person and get to know his attitude, personality better then gabadh xadeed inaa la eega kiinou .. sorry for the messed up Somali!! but with all respect it won't work, we won't understand each other in many things and secondly I prefer to have a lot of broken relationships and one successful marriage then one pre-arranged marriage which will end after I have myself couple of kids and end up marrying another wife naaaah man I say relationships rock!!!

nafta   

Hey ppl ur talking bout all the heartache it will cause and this n that, but how bout all the happiness and comfortness ur feeling when ur in ur relationship. All the thoughts and opinions u can share. Personnally I think it's a wonderful and emotional thing to have but really ever1 got his own personal views u know. But hey if ur so upset whith all this western shit why dont u just tie the knot then....well one thing for sure no more heartaches there right...and u get a woman who does what u tell her to do

Having a long and stable relationship is good especially one that will lead to settlement rather than calling it a day when things get bad!. :(

Getting hitched if you have the means is the best way to settle down rather than end up with a relationship that can be good and comforting in the short term but end too soon as their are no guarantees that it will last!. :rolleyes:

A7LA-SHU   

mr mill i think u should listen to nafta.. if u tired of all this $hit then just get urself a wifey and u set no more drama my dear...

but if u wanna date my advice to ya is don't get attached to the person.. just get to them n all and if it is over it is.. and u move on to the next one lol.. sounds crazy but hey as my brotha in law told me if ugonna be datin person u gotta learn not to be attached too soon.. until u guys are on the same page meanin u guys gonna go for the long run.. that is my two 50cent lol.. sallamat..

underdog   

I must say MrMill, that is some of the saddest sh!t I've heard. I don't see why you have to complain about break-ups and heart-aches. Listen, it's very simple, if you break up it means one of the two parties involved is not happy with the situation. It means the magic is gone and now she knows you're not all you said you were or she's not what you expected. Bottom line is if you get dumped it's like report card, it shows you what you failed at and need to work on for the next project.

Remember

if you're not happy- get out

if she's not happy - let her go.

Live and Let live.