Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Turning a new leaf.....Unity between us in the West.

Angel dear,

You pictureme to be a modern day Machivelli howver I am siceer in this, while its fun to debate and exchange ideas the way we do its getting no better for our people.

No its not an assignment or work related issue but one of necessety to all of us. Where are we going? and what prevents us from achieving our goals.

I know that you are a defender of Soamliland but I think its better for you to defend the children who are lost in this land.

PS. Forward us any facts or figures my dear. And how can you "Angel Dust" help, more suggestions and less paranoi.

The person from LA, well done we need organisations from LONDON, TO LA that are sincere in the endevour to help our people.

Modesty   

The state of not just the Somalis, but of all the muslims in the world today are is in a dire situation. Somalia was destroyed by conspiracy, and what the enemy now wants to destroy every stable nation of Islam through conspiracy. We always talk us Somalis, everyday we just talk, but we never take action, we've become so dependant on the hand-outs of others that we've stopped using our brains. Instead of rebuilding our country, and helping the cause of Islam we only worry about our own selfish needs which will get us nowhere.

LuCkY   

True...True.

There is no 'I' in Team.Like Modesty said we shouLd put our seLfish desires aside and work together-for the betterment of our peopLe.Its about time we estabLished a strong community that functions weLL in these 'crazy' regions of the worLd that we reside in.