Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Al-Shabab are a bunch of Munaafiquun

^^This is by far the most interesting revelation Duke has offered thus far.

I knew Duke was politically active, and bit clannish but this is shocking really.

^If you are one of "his" people and you disagree with him, then you must be from "weak" clan , I guess your case a Goldogob and in my case, Burtinle, I don't know what made him think I was from Burtinle?

Al shababs are the same tuugo who were setting up checkpoints in mogadisho and terrorizing little old ladies, now these guys are painted as some sort of hero's? Even if the Ethiopians leave and the TFG is disbanded, these groups will splinter and turn on each other like the mindless hyena's they are.

They have no long term plans for somalia, at the very least with the TFG there was a government and a plan for somalia.

Personally would rather see A/Y and puntlanders to pull our troops from the south, and let these southerners cannibalize each other.

Burtinle dude, this is between me and crazy horse. Man was he rattled today, the dude is paranoid, "snitch, snitching, its a business I tell ya"

That was interesting and the biting and the screaming and calling the

Calm down son, now he is like "Goldogob", why its a border town I am fond of and it may be a target as Galkacyu and others will probably be for these lunatics, just lets not see you carry anything out adeer..

Its ammusing no one could refute the topics title and subject, the Al Shabaab will fail because its a bad idea, that has little long term achievable goals.

Che, I really respect and admire the folks of Goldogob. They are not weak. They are very thriving community, strong community at least the ones I met in the west are. They earned the mutual respect they enjoy in Puntland.

For Duke to classify them as the weak ones in his community is quite telling.

By this mentality of his, and his tendencies to snitch, Duke is officially a lowborn.

Duke, don't go awl on us adeer, you uttered a very interesting thing and we want to know more!

Originally posted by General Duke:

Calm down son, now he is like "Goldogob", whyits a border town I am fond of and it may be a target as Galkacyu and others will probably be for these lunatics, just lets not see you carry anything out adeer..

What is that supposed to mean, yaa lowborn(I already said why I think you are lowborn)? I mean what on the flying world are you on about? Goldogob is a somali city which i never been to. It's known to be a home for a somali clan i admire, but not belong to. Now I want know two things.

1- What is the relationship between xiin and Goldogob?

2- Why do you think Goldogob is where the weak ones in your community live?

^^^lool. Are we spinning adeer, who are the folks of Goldogob its a multi clan city in Mudug Puntland?

No saxib you are weak, as an individual you are paranoid as well, now out of being hot and bothered your comprehension has got twisted dont do anything you might regret because your kind will sing like a canary when the big boys come for you. :D

As for your questions,

1. Xiin relationship to Goldogob is the same as Dukes.

2.I am afraid that you might be sent to one of your clan dominated cities, Goldogob, Galkacyu, Burtinle to send a message of brotherly cooperation and devotuion for the Al Shabaab cause and kill and maim innocents as the mindless lot did in Bossaso & Hargaysa.

Nothing siniste adeer, and you dont need to prove to anyone that I am a die hard Puntlander, now do you. :D

^^I suspect that lool of yours is not intact!

Who are the big boys?

And again,

1- What is the relationship between xiin and Goldogob?

2- Why do you think Goldogob is where the weak ones in your community live?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Calm down son, now he is like "Goldogob", whyits a border town I am fond of and it may be a target as Galkacyu and others will probably be for these lunatics, just lets not see you carry anything out adeer..

What is that supposed to mean, yaa lowborn(I already said why I think you are lowborn)? I mean what on the flying world are on about? Goldogob is a somali city which i never been to. It's known to be a home for a somali clan i admire, but not belong to. Now I want know two things.

How's it possible to admire a whole clan? Are there not individuals among that clan that one cannot admire?

Protocol,

pardon us adeer, we are conversing with a lowborn who thinks he is from the big boys.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Are we spinning adeer, who are the folks of Goldogob its a multi clan city in Mudug Puntland?

No saxib you are weak, as an individual you are paranoid as well, now out of being hot and bothered your comprehension has got twisted dont do anything you might regret because your kind will sing like a canary when the big boys come for you.
:D

As for your questions,

1. Xiin relationship to Goldogob is the same as Dukes.

2.I am afraid that you might be sent to one of your clan dominated cities, Goldogob, Galkacyu, Burtinle to send a message of brotherly cooperation and devotuion for the Al Shabaab cause and kill and maim innocents as the mindless lot did in Bossaso & Hargaysa.

Nothing siniste adeer, and you dont need to prove to anyone that I am a diehard Puntlander, now do you.
:D

Good progress, we have an attempted asnwer!

Before we address your fake concern. Lest us get an answer for the second question, shall we.

Is Goldogob where the weak ones in your community live

Xiin I have already answered your questions adeer.

Goldogob is a city of warriors adeer, like the rest of Mudug. the weak person is you.

The dude is even more paranoid now he thinks I am insulting a clan?

You are suspect saxib..

xiinfaniin

in your haste attempt to paint General Duke as a clanist, you have shown yourself to be no different. What's the difference between admiring a whole clan and despising a whole clan? In both cases you are generalizing.

^^^protocol, Xiin is desperate he thought he was getting snitched on earlier today. The dude is hot and bothered since earlier. Now the devout religious man is putting words in my mouth, so as to make another silly point. As if I would insult a whole city?

Sorry protocol :D . I am not playing the game adeer . Dont be a sidekick now adeer.

lowborn,

If you wanna insult clans do it and defend it, like Oodweyen does (It’s wrong, but waa nooc minal raganimmo). I would not even mind you insulting mine really. I know you can do that :D . Why you picked that other clan of Goldogob astonishes me. More disturbing is this sickening mentality you are sharing with us in this day and age. But of course that is the stuff you are made off. It’s what’s defeating your argument.

Your community has its weak ones in terms of character. And it's you adeer.

Good news though is that your likes, the Yey followers, are the losers and to me they don’t represent a particular clan. I do not particularly rejoice to down you, but today I do.

While you are looking down on others in your feeble hope to be perceived strong, the country will continue to move forward.

Go snitch now... :D