Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Uganada troops are ready..

What is there moral? how many of them wold stay when the bullets start flying? 80% is faith and the rest is the fire power, so how much use will this poor africans have? C/yusuf have already 3 times more government troops than the courts and add to that atlest 8000 ethiopian solders and still he needs more help? why?

To take over the country mate..

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:What is there moral? how many of them wold stay when the bullets start flying? 80% is faith and the rest is the fire power, so how much use will this poor africans have? C/yusuf have already 3 times more government troops than the courts and add to that atlest 8000 ethiopian solders and still he needs more help? why?

To take over the country mate..
And you have your fingers crossed saying yeah yeah finely my uncle will become Hamid Karzai of somalia with the help of United States of Africa? kkkkkkk ild say good luck with your dreams pal.

^^^Saxib, who is Hamid Karzai? You are talking about a aman who led armies in two major wars [only real ones foguht] for Somalia, and then led a 1/3 of Somalia for a decade. A man who defeated in open elections all the would be major players at the time including, Cadow and Abdiqasin.

Your group has underestimated Yusuf, to his advantage, even now his TFG has outlasted the big barking warlords of Mogadishu, who now cower in his HQ. The courts is another challange but I would not put it passed him my dear lad.

Oh, was it not Abdiqasin who tried to make ties with Adis and even called for foreign troops?? :D

abdiqasin..Talking

Abdi2005   

A/yusuf was traitor he lead the habashi army that captured balanbale in 82 that is fact, the man lost the election in puntland he run to melezenawi for help, where is the bravery? There is nothing brave about this national traitor despite having over 5000 government troops and puntland administration on his side he still needs help, where is his bravery? the man has always been a coward and xabashi lover and inshallah just like in 82 he will be again humiliated. My father was with him in SSDF, the man would even sell his mother to the devil to get in power, Siyad Barre would be considert as angel compered to this man.

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

A/yusuf was traitor he lead the habashi army that captured balanbale in 82 that is fact, the man lost the election in puntland he run to melezenawi for help, where is the bravery? There is nothing brave about this national traitor despite having over 5000 government troops and puntland administration on his side he still needs help, where is his bravery? the man has always been a coward and xabashi lover and inshallah just like in 82 he will be again humiliated. My father was with him in SSDF, the man would even sell his mother to the devil to get in power, Siyad Barre would be considert as angel compered to this man.

Let us compare USC/ICU front runners with Abdulahi Yusuf this would be rematch of Empagathi/Kenya. Who would win..... If I don't mistaken you are thinking of Abdikasim. is that right? .. I say Abdulahi Yousuf will win.... Abdikasim is devil from the hell including his kin Hassan Dahir Aweys.

bambo   

Ugand troops ready :eek: :eek:

Ugand troops are having hard time handling their internal trouble with rebels who oppose the Uganda president .

We wil see if these Au troops are committed to everlasting battle ,

I remmember the Zimbabwe peace force battlion that were dismantled in Afgoy by Adiid mens ,

sxb these Aficans troops are not ready for icu .

Abdulahi main objective is just dismantle southern clans economy , For he knows its imposible for him to unite somali this time ,He him self is part of the somali problem .

Abdulahi and his likes are tryin bring 1990s era all over again .........

we waite see only time can tell the truth

Taliban   

The US the sole superpower along with troops from many countries (Italy, Canada, Pakistan, Malaysia, iwm) failed to pacify Somalia in the 90's. African troops have better chance? :confused:

Shoutern tribes are fed up with USC/ICU Nomads from central Somalia. let me tell you that TFG is not about Abdulhi Yousuf. Abdulahi has no infuence beyond his office. Look Baidoa who is in charge I don't know why you guys twist the fact.