Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

US troops arrive in Garisa on route to Somalia..

Xoogsade   

Duke, You need to learn about "being logical" then if you consider what you write about other clans a "debate". One more chance for you to be civilezed normal thinker and one with logical thoughts.

To help you out with that, avoid the principal forms of illogical thinking, the Ad hominem fallacies, The straw man fallacy, False assumptions, Substituting for the force of reason, reductionism, special pleadings and simplistic reasoning, above all, Ilaaha ku abuurtay ka cabso ee arka not only what you write but what you hide in your heart. You are denying other clans their basic rights assaulting their dignity and take all that is good with you yet expect these same clans you call for their blood to be part of your organization. Is there more pathetic reasoning than that? If you believe other somalis have the right to fully participate in the political process and system, can compete when they have a better proposal, when they are seeking change for a better future, if you beleived that, then you would accept to deal with them rather than calling for their blood shamelessly.

Dowlad is not Dowlad if it doesn't meet requirements. just because it is called a Dowlad doesn't make it one. It has to earn support. No blind following, no loyalty to the leader unless he deserves it. People have the right to challenge what they know to be a farce. Marka, if you are interested in a debate, there are rules and guidelines first of which is honesty.

As for indhacadde, why can't you accept his presence in the politics as you have accepted Qeybdiid, Ina Aydid and others as a boast for your cause?

Horn.

Dhaciifnimada iska dhaaf saxib. You sound weak and I worry about it. You can do better than yelling from the corners with faint cheap comments.

Xoogsade   

^ hope it is not the pricniple of ina-adeerism which you have a nag for :D usually people's reasoning get skewed when they learn the names of forty grandfathers ;) Xitaa nebiga cs wuxuu ku ekaa 22 stopping at Ismaaciil though somehow somalis(some) managed to count up to forty. Obsession indeed.

Anyway, kitaabadaadii ku noqo. Diinta waa taqaanaa, your role is lacking.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ hope it is not the pricniple of ina-adeerism which you have a nag for
:D
usually people's reasoning get skewed when they learn the names of forty grandfathers
;)
Xitaa nebiga cs wuxuu ku ekaa 22 stopping at Ismaaciil though somehow somalis(some) managed to count up to forty. Obsession indeed.

Anyway, kitaabadaadii ku noqo. Diinta waa taqaanaa, your role is lacking.

Waan kugu qoslaa adigu horta ma ogtahay. :D Wallahi qof iga qosliyo meelaha adaa u haysto.

"Tollow Duke qabiilkiisa siduu u jecelyahay qof u jecel ma jiraa" iyo wax kaloo afka baarkiisa dhaafin yaad ku caan baxday. Ninyaho sida isku dhaam. Xoog sheegashaad awalne u fadhiday haatane "diyaarado miyaa nalagu duqeen" in a depressed tone yaad la timid.

Adeer, was it a year ago when I wrote this?

^Xoogsade, by far, you are the least suited for the politics section. I say that because you never have noticable stance.

Xoogsade   

Horn, Waa runtaa, I don't belong here. The political section has eroded my characteristics and I find myself responding to the naked bigotry some made use of in relation to other somalis. I don't belong here and I have no problem admitting that. I am happy if I go by a day inwhich I don't contribute and usually find myself saying "Thank God" I didn't reply to that or to this. That is how self-conscious and hateful of the section I have become knowing perpetual presence in it will turn me into what I hate the most. This is why I am telling Duke to be mindful of the readers because they are as much caring about the issues concerning their communities as he is. Laakiin indhuhuu is tiraa.

Anyway, adiga horn ahaan, I know inaa diinta wax kasoo baratay, laakiin qabiilkaa kaa adag. Very strange for someone educated both in islam and in secular education to be like you when it comes to clan issues. I love bro Xiin simply because while he respects his clan, he sides with what is correct or gives people the benefit of the doubt if he disagrees with them. Allamagan is another good guy, very cosmopolitan. Adiga reer magaal oo kale xataa uma dhaqantid. Typical reer mudug oo qabiilka kasoo horeeyo.

You gave me a second thought about being here anyway, all for the positive, I don't belong here. I am healthy when I don't read some of the garbage written around. One obvious fact is that to some, no matter what good another somali embraces, they look at the clan the person hails from. Xadkooda waa intee? Islaanimo dad in lagula dhaqmana lama oggola, hadhoow markii dad qabiilka aaminsan sidoodoo kale awoodda yeeshaan oo dhibaato timaadana eedda waa sideedii. Damned if you do damned if you don't. Take Care now.

Gabbal   

I love it Xoog, I really do. However, you completely misunderstood me. I did not question you being here because you are innocent of the "Somali ways", rather I questioned you because you can't voice what you support here without being a second Olol. smile.gif

That is not a challenge, but you can sure take it as one. :cool:

Adiga reer magaal oo kale xataa uma dhaqantid. Typical reer mudug oo qabiilka kasoo horeeyo.

:D:D

If you did not know me, haatan i baro. Afka baarkiis waxa lagu quruxsado anigu maba kari. What you see is what you get. ;)

Xoogsade   

^ If it helps you look good and feel good in some ways saxib, I am Like OLOL or worse, a clanist who doesn't want to be percieved as innocent and proud of his bigotry against others. I am for the clan, live by the code, don't care about faith and feel quite accomplished in that sorry state of affairs.

Adiga waxba dadka kale ha i tusinine, ducada iigu soo dadaal, cause I honestly need your prayers :D

^^Good to see your changed avater. You are safe from my mistakes for now, as long as I don't see any girl posing a nice smile at me.

lol

N.B. Soomaaliya is good to go with the TFG Parliament aiming to change their constitutions to make sure a compatibility in Islamic Law and system for the country.