Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Diinaari: Puntland will not disarm Mogadishu the national army will

MMA

been following stephen harper too much I see :D Quebec Nation always complaining like reer arlaadi . icon_razz.gif Just kidding bud. But I think you forgot my Jifo :mad:

Garaad Canood

Bari is not the region the good MMA is reffering to he is talking bout "BARI" AS IN THE EASTERN REGIONS. Encompassing the above Sool Sanaag Cayn etc

Mystic

Brother/Sister

What is their political unity? Democracy? Please. What is Puntland .

People of puntland voted for ther leaders. So I guess thats democracy.

They are still a STATE within a NATION. What apart of that don’t you understand. There can’t only be one state in Somalia, there must be more than one so they could equalize the field.

What part of that don't you understand? I was arguing for that all along. Puntland is a state in a Federal Somalia. Not looking for Seccesion like our brothers in Somaliland.

I didn’t ask for the Somali phrase for president. The political system you cited was written in English not in Somali and the term ‘President was used to describe Cadde Muuse, not Somali term Madaxweynaha. So don’t try to twist things around, you are doing a poor job at it.

There is a consitution in Somali too. Look it up. Lost in translation? perhaps. But is your objection to puntland for THE TERM PRESIDENT?

I believe they no longer call the head of British Columbia Prime Minister. Do they? The word Premier is used instead. Tell the old man to change it and inform himself about how Western Democracy and State functions. It is you who is trying to compare a province in Canada with a nonexisting State in Somalia. Do you know that a province is a region which is occupied by one of the constituent governmental district of a nation? Again catch up and educated yourself sxb. Besides try to differentiate Canada from Somalia who doesn’t have a central government which certainly can’t have any states within its boundaries. Maybe then you will understand where I am coming from. Your argument to verify Puntland as a state is ludicrous.

You still don't get it. Puntland leaders like Britsh Columbia (mind you BC was apart of Canada for half a millenia before they changed) and the People of puntland can refer to there man as President if they want. Why are you objecting? Two men from the Same Qolo as President at the Same TIME? icon_razz.gif

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am all for Greater-Somalia. So how sure are you about your bias assumptions?

I got you to admit Puntland is a State (albeit a state within a Nation- LIKE I WAS ADVOCATING FOR ANYTHING LESS). But I know you would love to see a few PRESIDENTS from Xamar at the same time icon_razz.gif

You must not know what the word ‘was’ means. You make no sense. Contradicting yourself won’t help your already baseless argument.

Peace anyways, at the end of the day, no and I mean no recognizes Puntland as a State within Somalia.

You make no sense sister. Puntland Calling their Leaders President or Premier or the GRAND AYATOLLAH means little. Its their functionality within a federal Union from Raas Caseeyr to Raas Kambooni. BC WAS A PRIME MINSTERSHIP. They Choose to change it. If puntland chooses it is up too the state.

So far you've admitted you ignorance too puntlands constitution, Political org, Title of its leaders and what not and you've done a u-turn on punltand being a State with in a NATION (Remember: It didn't exist to you a couple hours back) :D

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

mma,

Maybe you over looked some Somali people and their regions intentionally

Where are Awdal, nugaal, hawd, sool, and sanaag???

Bari is one of the 6 regions that constitute the Regional State of Puntland

I am disappointed with you MMA - the self-proclaimed leader of SOL

If this makes you happy, Awgaraad.

This House also recognizes Garaadcaanood is a distinct personal nation within a united Soomaaliya.

Awdal, Sool iyo Sanaag either Waqooyi ama Bari ayee ka tirsan yihiin. Awdal was part of Waqooyi Galbeed until late '80s, so was Sool in Togdheer. Sanaag and Nugaal badana Bari the region ayaa lagu daraa, though the former always was a gobol.

Using your methodology, I "intentionally" as well avoided mentioning Hiiraan, Galgaduud, Mudug, or Jubbadadhexe or any other gobol name as well miyaa?

NB, Waqooyi Galbeed or Waqooyi Bari are gobol names; Bari and Waqooyi are deeggaano, not gobolo. Kala saar.