Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Ladies!!

LADIEZ....PLZ

FOCUZ ON YOUR LIFES RIGHT NOW YOLL

NOWADAYS SOMALI GIRLZ ONLY THINK ABOUT BOYZ AND STUFF ESPECIALLY DHALINYARADA

I'M FOCUSSING ON MYSELF, AS MANY OF YOU KNOW ME AS A g DAT DONT CHILL WITH NO GIRLS. I SEE NI99AZ EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. THEIR MY ONLY FREDNZ NAMEAN?

GIRLZ CHAT TOO MUCH BUT STR8 GOODZ ILLAHI MADE THIS FOR A REASON. RAP IS MY GOAL AND I AINT NEVER GIVIN' IT UP. BUT MY BOYZ ARE 4 LIFE.

ALL I'M SAYING IS PLEASE LADIES FOCUZ ON WHAT U WANT IN LIFE AND LET THE NI99AZ COME WHEN YOUR READY.

RAP MISTRESS'S WORD

i dnt know wat is my sisters but i got a ting about tall men i like it!!!

hmmmmm n also like barwaaqo said a goate a find that any man who has dat is so cute.

oh oh n its also got 2 b da lips not chapped dry ones that is such a turnoff!!! (i admit i like men who lick der lips i dnt know wat it is!

like (LL cool J).

UR_SISTA_MUNA

Macalin   

ya..does anyone like light skin dudes anymore?

dayum..well..i have seen gals who were like i am soo into dark skin and then they always say..."well theres an exception"..lol...

well.am not hating..i have my share of the world!

Ariadne   

I wonder how I missed this thread? anyways what I find the sexiest thing for any man to have is full lips since my upper lip is average and my lower lip is full I will not marry a thin lipped man cuz then I will have kids with no lips :eek:

HUMMMM I don't like to date guys based on figues. But the guy HAS TO BE SMART , in school, educated like me, sweet and nice , respect ALL WOMEN AND me , has to be open and honest and WITH BIG BIG BIG BIG SMILE ALWAYZ AND SENSE OF HUMOR smile.gificon_razz.gif

What a hot Topic!!! :cool: . Well maybe i will be different from the sisters who wrote before me Coz the guy i wanna is the real man not male.U know what i mean ;) . I mean a religious guy that is the real MAN. Second thing that i look at is his character. These two things are the most important for me.

Then i care about>> (HANDSOME,SEXY EYES,EDUCATED,TALL) Alla waan ogahay inaan isku heleeynin nin intaan isku darsaday,Actually maba jiro :rolleyes: . Ilaah waxaan kabaryayaa in calafkeena ku qeeyr qabo uu kadhigo AAMIIN.