Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Ladies!!

Xafsa   

This topic is just for fun!

Ladies what features,ideas must your dream man have?

For me its a little trimmed beard...I think no matter how unattractive the man if he has one it would make him look so sexy!!! And then there is the hands...I hate hands on man that look like he never used them before!! All soft and smooth.i admit it helps if his hands aren't so rough..but i want to feel like he can use his hands when he has to.

anyway ladies.....take it away!!!

Hibo   

I must admit I like tall guys. He must be over 6ft 4 me to notice him. I also find goatees incredibly attractive.

lulla   

Girl very good question!A brother with beautiful brown skin with sexy eyes and lips would make me stop and get my undivided attention ANYTIME.Guys with sexy eyes attract me like nothing else.LOOL.My dream man got have of one this three things sexy eyes,sexy lips,or he got be dark skin.I can't help it but i just love dark skin brothers.They are so beautiful!okay i said enough!lol

Salaan...

And I was invited into this room, ehe? Well, certainly the NOTICE sign didn't say Ladies Only. And it certainly, too, didn't say Ladies for Ladies. So, I am in now.

What one thing it is so indispensable and yet so quintessential I want from a fine sister to be?

Shactiroolad. She must have this quality.

No, no, I don't mean she must be Awkoombe, what I mean is that she must at least have a sense of humour. Or a humour with sense. Both ways, yes; and it will be hokey.

Macsalaama!!

Salaama All,

The most important everlasting thing in human being as a whole is moral value, disposition and his/her genuine commitment to be a real Muslim that follows the footprints of our prophet ( salalahu-alaihi wasalam) and his companions... everything else can be and should be overlooked!

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

Height & smile... everything else negotiatable!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Negotiable?...Hibo u r too lenient!...my list is astonishingly long...not unachievable...it's been known to be done!...but once it's met...I'm outa of control!

Oh dear...I've come over as shallow huh?...well...u did ask!

layla   

Hi all well for me the man has to be veryyyyyyyyyyy dark, crouked teeth teeth, 5 foot tall, he has to have very hard hair that look like a litle flies,sunken cheeks, he has to be skiny is well

basicaly i like my man to look like an old man, coz u see i am into old men, who need young sexy looking men.

ciaaa

Hibo   

Wildcat: Its b/c I take pleasure in simple things in life!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

cwm32.gif

Layla girl .... wat planet ayaad lagaa keeney? kaas oo kale nighmares baan anigu ka qaadi lahaa!

I also had a very long checklist .. like wildcat ...... but the thing I notice first about a bro ... is his confidence. u can tell just by the way he walks, talks - how confident the dude is... and that is soo bloody sexy! I think gaoties n hight are cute.... i better stop b4 this turns into another list lol

one love

Hibo   

Sometimes the men that other women seem to see as very attractive are a very big turn-off to me. Very handsome men sometimes KNOW it, are very machismo, egotistical, and just not very much fun to be around. The way a man ACTS attracts me often times more than his looks. A pleasant smile, nice eyes, a sense of humor, are much more important than physical appearance.A man who can converse about many things and has some intelligence sparks my interest.

A healthy overall appearance is nice too; clean (especially fingernails), no yucky green teeth, and a neat overall look is what turns me on.

God Bless

knok..knock..knock..can i come in ladies..ok

i didnt know the door was opened..i have a pass from one of you..i am not going to say her name..i take the fifth

dont look too far ladies,, i am right here..lol

good luck guys

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD