Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

Ciidamada Dowlada Federaalka oo qabqabtay Dagaal yahano Oromo ah (Daawo Sawiro

^^^Oromo, I have calirified my point earlier. The Somali's you dont seem to know very well. If for 16 years we have treated each other this way, what hope do you have of setling in our country.

I am not really too bothered with OROMO, I have sympathy for them, but not at the expense of my country and my people.

Also dont give me a sermon, go and give it to the millions of heathens in your community.

"Traditional religions", what the hell is that?

Again, let me repeat it, the GAALA are not welcome to settle in Somalia, anyone who told you otherwise, has lied to you. Brother.

Oromia   

Also dont give me a sermon, go and give it to the millions of heathens in your community.

You just don't get it. Do you? You need to seat at the feet of the ICU wadaads and learn the Deen rather than offering yourself as a slave to the Tigree-America Kuufr.

^^^lol. I learn my religion from my local Imams and thus I am not a Shia nor do I subscribe to some new religion being spread by the Clan Courts of Mogadishu and with men with blood on their hands.

Your argument is redundent and has no base in reality. Get these OROMO boys out of Somalia or it will be too late.