Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: new cabinet to be announced within days

Sadexda masuul ee ugu sareysa DFKMG ah oo kulamo xiriir ah ku leh Baydhabo

Wararka ka imaanaya magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta Gobolka Baay oo iminka fariisin KMG ah u ah hay’adaha Federaaliga ah ee Soomaliya ayaa sheegaya in ay halkaasi kulamo xiriir ah saacadihii la soo dhaafay ay ku lahaayeen sadexda masuul ee ugu sareysa DFKMG ah ee Soomaliya

Kulamadan ay leeyihiin madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed, Gudoomiyaha Baarlamanka Sheekh Aadam Max’ed Nuur (Sheekh Aadam Madoobe) iyo Ra’isalwasaare Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cade) ayaa waxaa lagu sheegay in ay tahay dhameystirka magacaabista xubnaha golaha wasiirada cusub ee laga sugayo Ra’islwasaare Nuur Cade.

Ra’isalwasaaraha oo horey u calaamadeystey xubnaha 18-ka xubnood ee uu u magacaabayo Golahiisa wasiirada ayaa haatan wuxuu kala tashanayaa madaxweynaha wasiirada uu soo dhisi doono oo 9 ka mid ah ay ka imaan doonaan Baarlamanka iyo 9 kale oo laga keeni doono banaanka Baarlamanka.

Warar SBC International ay saaka ka heshay ilo wargal ah oo ku sugan magaalada Baydhabo hase yeeshee ka gaabsadey in magacooda saxaafada laga sheego ayaa sheegay in ay dhici karto in magacaabista xubnaha wasiirada lagu wado in uu ku dhawaaqo maalinta Khamiista ee fooda inagu soo haysa.

Maryan Saylac

SBC International

A.J.   

I wonder who will get the position of Chief of the TFG cheerleader sqaud???

I think there's one really good candidate.....

Saddexda mas'uul ee ugu sarreysa DFKMGS, oo ka wada tashanaya qaab-dhismeedka Xukuumadda la soo dhisayo

Muqdisho Talaado, January 01 2008 SMC

Madaxweynaha DFKMGS, C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed, Guddoomiyaha BFS, Sheekh Aadan Maxamed Nuur "Aadan Madoobe" iyo Ra'isul-wasaare Nuur Xuseen Xasan "Nuur Cadde" ayaa leh kulamo xiriir ah oo ay kaga tashanayaan qaab-dhismeedka Xukuumadda soo socota ee lagu wado in maalmaha soo socda lagu dhawaaqo.

Warar ku dhowdhow Hoggaanka Sare ee Dowladda, ayaa waxay ishaarayaan inay Mas'uuliyiinta isla gorfeeynayaan hannaanka loo dhisayo Xukuumadaasi oo ka koobnaan doonta 18-Wasiir, mana cadda qaabka Xukuumadda cusub loogu slaayn doono Nidaamka Awood-qeybsiga Beelaha Somalia ee 4.5 ee lagu soo dhisay Dowladda Federalka sannadkii 2004-tii.

Dhinaca kale, Ra'isul-wasaaraha DFKMGS, Nuur Cadde, ayaa doonaya inuu xubnaha Xukuumadiisa ku dhawaaqo maalmaha soo socda, iyadoo ay gabaabis ku tahay xilligii dheeraadka ee ay Xildhibaanadda BFS ugu dareen si uu uga baaaraan-dego dhismaha Xukuumadda cusub.

Ma cadda sida ay Xilddhibaannadda BFS u ansixin doonaan xubnaha Xukuumadda cusub ee la soo magacaabayo, inkastoo ay Xildhibaannadda horey cod buuxa ku ansixiyeen Xukuumaddii ka koobnayd 73-ka Wasiir ee uu Ra'isul-wasaare Nuur Cadde soo dhisay bishii December 2-dii ee sannadkii hore.

Beesha Caalamka ayaa xoog ku saartay sidii uu Xukuumadaasi u kala diri lahaa, isla markaana u soo dhisi lahaa Xukuumad tiro yar oo tayo leh.

Somaliweyn Media Center “SMC”

Mogadishu, Somalia

A.J.   

Touche Dukey Touche,

But the biggest joke will be the cabinet full of money-grabbing time-waster you will undoubtebly call ''the new hope of somalia''

A.J.   

I said Touche duke which in french refers to my acknowledgement of your comeback. i was merely acknowledging your comeback against me.

''hope is here already''
looool what a joke . for the priveledged few who are reaping the benefits of somalis being killed, destroyed and raped by the ethiopians. if that is hope for you, then i feel sor

looool. Adeer hope is here for the minorities, the unarmed clans, those who were abused by the warlords/clancourts/looters who were defeated in the end of 2006.

Take for example the governor of lower shabbele, he is now a local when before the area was run by the likes of Indacade. A marked improvement.

Thus hope is here, secessionist will not see it that way since they thrive on the south's turmoil.

A.J.   

Sxb,

there is where you go wrong. just because this guy is a local for you that means he is a good guy doing his region favour. come on man,, this guy like any other is just taking a backhander from Yeey to shut up and pretend like he is actually doing something.

P.S.

It doesnt matter whether a politician is local or not, it is his competency that matter as well his ability to do a good job. And when it comes to this the TFG has been a complete waste and failure whilst the ICU at least got some control and managed to bring law and order of some sort to somalia something the TFG will never be able to do

^^^I am not interested in preaching to a converted.

I give facts and from them one gets the truth. The TFG has many competent politicians even from the North West Buuba and even our new PM was the head of the Somali red cross.

The TFG commanders on the ground are vetran soldiers and not former truck drivers turned warlords.

As for the governor of the Lower Shabbele he is a local highly educated an M.D.

This is the plan give every region back to the locals within a federal framework and I think this is only fair.

A.J.   

Duke,

you are one confused individual sxb. For one you are mad to suggest that Buubaa is a competent politician. If you know anything about Buubaa you would realise he is the foremost money-grabbing, greedy S.O.B there is. But by TFG standards he is pure gold and good on your folks for having him in your admin.

Also every-one in the TFG seems to be ''well educated''.hmmm something smell fishy.

The issue with your soldiers is that they are pretty useless. whether they are veterans or not they would not stand a chance in a fight without their ethiopian brothers protecting them.

^^^AJ, adeer the TFG is not perfect, but in terms of competence its leaders are much more educated than even the top leaders of the secesionists. Riyaale was what? Ahmed Yassin compared to either Geedi or Nur Cade? looooooool, secesionist are led by an NSS spy turned Qad merchant & Ahmed Yassin who neevr went to school and then they talk....

As for Buuba, he is educated noh? Speaks several languages, and compare him to his confused kinsman Warrabe :Dhe grabs money you say, thats a rumour, he has a masters degree is a fact

Out troops are being built up, Ethiopian help is only temporaray, even using it is not a big deal, if one wnats to get rid of his enemy he should not worry about the means one uses. :D

A.J.   

Dukey,

if you are good for anything its to make folks laugh.

but let me dissect your latest diatribe. first, what education does your uncle ina yey have. he was a failed colonel in the army who gained prominence for his ********* if anything. second geedi is nothing but a common vet. the only thing he knows how to do is how to treat a rabbit suffering from rabies.

When it comes to Axmed Yusuf Yaasiin, you couldnt be more wrong. He graduated from Hargeisa Univeristy and has several degrees in his name. Fiasal Waraabe, eventhough i am not his biggest fan, too is a well educated man. He has graduated from Helsinki university in Economics and gained his Masters from Moscow state University in town planning.

when it comes to Buubaa is just a tub of lard who cant even get respect from his own family who see him as a huge failure and believe me i know.

The fact you still hide behind ethiopian troops shows you are weak and incapable of fighting like men and doing the fighting yourself. if the ethiopian troops left tomorrow the TFG wouldnt last another week and you know it.

That alone shows the incompetence and weakness of the TFG and why in the long term they will not survive

Peace

loooool. Again nothing new, Ahmed Yassin graduated from Hargaysa University what year was that? loooooooool.

As for Buuba, I will not even compare him to the Fin refugee and former Siyad Barre spy.

Yusuf is a decoaretd war hero who fought bravely in both the 1964 & 1978 wars in the former he was decorated for bravery by the late great Adan Ade. He has experience and wisdom to go with his distinguished military career, a man who has led men for decades.

Thus you talk about some spies as your leaders and a man from Hargaysa university..

Anyhow to compare is wrong as Somaliland is a mere province and does not require the education or experience of the Fedreal top jobs. Even though the province should get a more educated and experinced lot.