Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

BREAKING NEWS: PUNTLAND WILL DECLARE INDEPENDENCY.

NGONGE   

Emperor, leave this thread to me. I promise to to say everything you said above and more. JB needs you in the Garaad thread. :D

Well if Somaliland can say they do not recgonise the Djabouti deal so can Puntland, but if they do reject it then i suppose they must denounce the MPs that hail from that region or even arrest them if they try to enter Puntland like the Landers did.

Originally posted by NABAD_NABAD_NABAD:

quote: spare me the rabble. Puntland has brought one of the most shameful episodes in all of somalia.

LOL. Piraty, Saxiib, save your energy. Puntland has a functioning government, a functioning econmy, a functioning peace. You have nothing, You blame every Tom and Dick for your problems, Puntland was not there when your warlord uncles such as AIDEED, ALI Nafto, YALHOW, ATO, Qanyare were looting, distroying, raping, and mugging people of the South, your uncles are the ones who brought you to where you are, don't blame Puntland or anyone else. Why Ethiopia did not invade Puntland or Somaliland, because (WAY IS SHARFEEN, OO WAX BAY QABSADEEN) but you guys keep blaming the whole world for your woes.
hahaha, puntland is peaceful just like somaliland. but that's all it is.

no economy, no jobs, no infrastructure, no civil insitutions, no oppurtunities, no investment, absolutely nothing.

people are fleeing the hard life. the kids have resorted to piracy. the seas of puntland is being robbed by the foreigners who brought their navies into somali waters. they are dumping toxic waste in puntland waters.

no army, no navy nor a military. saxxib, wake up from the dream. puntland is just a failed state within a failed country.

somalia will be a failure for all eternity as long as it is fragmented. the day somalia becomes one will be the day.

until then the clan interests will continue to destroy the country

NGONGE   

^^ One minute you tell them to go their own way and the next you talk about a united Somalia! You have no clue, do you saaxib? :D

Worst of all, you are also a fan of the 'qabiil free' Al Shabab (not that it shows in your words). :D

hahaha, puntland is peaceful just like somaliland. but that's all it is.

Your talking cheap now, ok lets assume what your saying, is there anything GREATER than PEACE?????.

You've proven to be empty headed by saying that. Thats why you have mayhem in the south for the last 18 years, coz you don't understand the value of PEACE.

OOPS NGONGE sorry about the friendly fire, I though you were on the other side.
:D:D:D

:D:D:D , once fooled shame on Ngone, but don't let him fool u twice eeh

Emperor   

NG lool, you funny man, you have actually asked Mr NABAD the right question, I also had my suspecion if the guy was really from Puntland, I seen him make some weird posts, very unexpected - the sort of style and character you see with the new Meiji, Somali_pirate and few other with funny names.... :D

As for JB, he's fake, the man is angry because I said I want change in SL and Siilaanyo to win instead of the spy Riyoole, bal let me see what he posted...

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ One minute you tell them to go their own way and the next you talk about a united Somalia! You have no clue, do you saaxib?
:D

Worst of all, you are also a fan of the 'qabiil free' Al Shabab (not that it shows in your words).
:D

i want a united somalia, dont get me wrong. i rather our puntland brothers join in. But making threats to seceede if they dont get their way is a no no.

By the way i support al shabab for the primary reason that they made those hiv eithopian animals lives a miserable hell for the past 2 years.

quote: hahaha, puntland is peaceful just like somaliland. but that's all it is.

Your talking cheap now, ok lets assume what your saying, is there anything GREATER than PEACE?????.

You've proven to be empty headed by saying that. Thats why you have mayhem in the south for the last 18 years, coz you don't understand the value of PEACE.
the south had finally achieved peace in 2006 u8nder the islamic courts.

but instead of helping them continue the peace, puntland and somaliland backstabbed the people of xamaar.

what a shame. Imagine how the south would have been today if the islamic courts still ruled.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You don't think they should protest if they feel they're being stitched up here?

stiched up? you mean the way puntland stiched up the silamic courts by bringing in the eithopians?

By Somali Pirate

puntland should simply secede

somalia will be a failure for all eternity as long as it is fragmented.

:D:D:D:D

About the topic....This is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!