Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

The blue Somali Flag yet again defended by Somali masses!

Meiji   

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

^^lol. I'm sure you'll find something black you look close enough.
:D

ps. I don't have problems with the Somali flag( I have one in my crib, somewhere,lol). But if I was you I wouldn't pin my hopes on a couple of students throwing stones and wailing over the flag of a dead society. The revolution will need to be bigger than that sxb.
;)

Time is on our side, even if it takes 10 or 20 years the result will be the same: The religious pretenders will be defeated and the shallow pseudo-Islamic ideology will be replaced by a sound Somali-inspired ideology that is meant to solve the problems Somali people in the Horn face. Our beloved faith will have its central place in this ideology, but it will not be something imported from Afganistan/Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

The students and their patriotic action today is just an early sign on the wall.

PS: The pseudo-clannist warlords have dominated Somalia from 1991-2006, it took 15 years to depose them and throw them in the dustpin of history. We can wait another 15 years for the pseudo-Islamist warlords to be defeated.

^^ Another 15 years, eh? Suppose another group that irritates you takes over from them and then rules for another 20 years, will you await another 15 years and pray for their downfall too? The problem is that you seem like a utopianist, idealist and you don't know what you exactly want for your homeland. What the hell is a " sound somali inspired ideology"? Call me when you politically eliminate almost every ideology/group in Somalia.

Is this brother Fabregas al Suumaale of SOL? Did the brother realized insisting on supporting a reckless group who lack judgment, like brother Maadeey is cowardly doing, is the epitome of defeat of one’s religion and intellectual integrity?

I hope that is the case.