Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Oppression is oppression.

Gabbal   
Castro   

^ I see the Door-Knob brigade is out in full force again. No wonder J.Lee hasn't been seen around here. The embarrassment must be overwhelming.

Horn why do you post a pic of Kismayu after ts fall.

Lets be realistic what do you understand by the term oppression?

IS it relative

Take the clock back 7 yrs ago the same people who threw those stones were resposnible for massacring,plundering and confisicating porperties of Kismayu residents .

whether TNG or ICU i dont think that immigrants to Kimsayu will be allowed to construct illegal properties in Govt or private owned land.

Also no immmigrant will be allowed to exhibit banditry.

Horn why do you post a pic of Kismayu after ts fall.

Lets be realistic what do you understand by the term oppression?

IS it relative

Take the clock back 7 yrs ago the same people who threw those stones were resposnible for massacring,plundering and confisicating porperties of Kismayu residents .

whether TNG or ICU i dont think that immigrants to Kimsayu will be allowed to construct illegal properties in Govt or private owned land.

Also no immmigrant will be allowed to exhibit banditry.

Jacpher   

Praise Melez. Show your gratitude for Amxaar. Adeer was very grateful in that interview the other day. Leave credit where it belongs. That's what Muslims do.

It was Indho-cade yesterday and today it is the filthy Amxaar. You know what that means. A chance of going AWOL once again if orders aren't followed as instructed.

Ilaahaa laga magan galaa in Jaahiliya dib loogu laabo.

Jacpher   

^Ood ugu horeysid ina-adeer.

You're not implying Morgan remnants rhetoric. You knew I was one of his worst critic though ther's been good reports about him.

I don't wish to bring back old arguments and open up healed wounds but just reminding the oppressed ones in Kismaayo should be thankful to the librating forces. As a good Muslim, one is supposed to appreciate and show gratitude to the helping hand. A thank you note on SOL would suffice buddy. I'm sure SF would deliver just in time and feel appreciated.

I hope the quick victory won't cause deep division in the TFG, not that they're united now. I don't wish to witness you and our good Jenerale struggling on how to run the city. If the TFG business is genuine, they'll overcome the wild dogs Melez let out of the box.