Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Who made the America international police?

Curly   

I detest the American government and can honestly say I hate the American government with a passion, and would like to see the fall of the American government within my lifetime. :mad:

This “So-called” Super power has gone one-step too far, with its double standard ideologies, How can anyone justify the action of the US and keep a straight face? :confused: :rolleyes:

Honestly, How can the U.N sit back and watch the US make a mockery of the international laws? :confused:

It’s okay for the America to have weapons of mass destruction put it’s a totally different story when a Muslim country does, as soon as the Americans see another Muslim nation making progress in it’s defence systems America hands out their sanctions to nip it in the butt.

What’s that all about? :mad:

Am I alone when I say the Middle East should wise up and start doing something about it!

Who made America the international police? Why are the Americans always sticking the ore into very domestic problems? :mad:

All these question baffle and annoy me :confused: …oh god!!!

They accuses Muslim countries of propaganda, when very military film straight from Hollywood is promoting the US government and it’s capabilities, showing off its technology or even searching for sympathy. The “Black Hawk down” film was so ideally timed, around the time Somalia was suspected of links with Usma bin Laden. People were saying Somalia was harmless and couldn’t possible be any threat and then what happens “Black Hawk down” Oh wow! :eek:

There are probably hundreds of patriotic films based on America and we watch them and some people are weak minded enough to believe it!

And then they have the impudence to say Al-jazeer is spreading propaganda, when CNN is most obivously the worst ever

CS...

Nobody appointed America as the world's police-officer. They appointed themselves. The biggest chunk of UN funding also comes from the States, so basically the US owns the UN.

WingA   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

CS...

The biggest chunk of UN funding also comes from the States, so basically the US owns the UN.

in a way its true!!

Paragon   

US use to own UN but it seems there is a growing backlash nowadays, between the two Us.

I was asking myself, if US owns the UN, why does it need a new resolution from the UN? to attack Iraq ;)

US is the superpower of the world for now, and policing is the prevelages that come with power.