Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Sh Cumar Faruq about the jihad in somalia, any one who allys with Melezen is kaffir

Fabregas   

So you want an old am who is in serious illness to go and fight?

Your not a coward because you have peace?

Correct me if am wrong?

p.s Personally i think the sheikh setting a dangerous precedent with such a general but grand statement!

How far down the line do you go?Who becomes a kafir, the politicians,civil service, army, police and anybody that is connected with the government?

Once you declare people kafirs then their blood is halal.This is very dangerous when you have takfiris such as in Algeria who will shoot anyone remotetly connected to government.

BiLaaL   

Jacalybaro's childish antics have overshadowed this important post.

The significance of Sheekh Faaruuq's words will come into fruition in the coming weeks. This is a highly significant fatwa. Tribalists both in the country and abroad will now have a choice to make; either continue aligning yourself's with the named Kaafir's and choose your tribe over the religion of Allah and the welfare of your own people, or make a wise decision and dissociate yourself's from these men, whose ultimate aim is to seek fulfillment for none but their own vain desires.

They have sold the ayats of Allah for a trifling price, in exchange for the life of this world. But surely they will not even achieve that, Inshallah. They will remain poor African dictators, safeguarding every step they take in fear of those who seek to rid their evil works off our homeland.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

We should call the Sheikh and tell him this ,,,, if he is ill and weak then he shouldn't say such Fatwah ,,,,,,,,,

It's one thing if there's a shortage of fighters who should go to the front lines, but that's not the case with the ICU. In a war or battle, different fighters have different tasks; there are the strategists, scouts, propagandists, intelligence agents, doctors, nurses, iwm. Each is brave and "fights like a man." In modern warfare, a president or one of the top leaders of a country isn't required to go to the front lines; there are such men (generals, iwm) who are tasked to do that. I am sure president Rayaale didn't fight in the front lines during the liberation of your country.

Jabhad   

"Sorry ,, we are not on war ,,,,,,, remember we've peace so there are no front lines here"

Maybe Adhi-Cadeeye is in Iraq. Make sense for once old man. Af-Daboolan waa dahab.

Taliban   

and what is happening in Adhi cadeeye ???

what did they tell you ???

Never mind Adhi Cadeeye, what about the war and battles during the liberation of your country? Was the president at the front lines? I will perfectly understand if you are dodging to answer the question.

yes ,,, the president was Siilaanyo and that time and he was at the front line all the time ,,,,,,, was da same for Abdirahman Tuur (Allah Yarhamah) ,,,,,

Jabhad   

"and what is happening in Adhi cadeeye ???

what did they tell you ???"

Tell me who??lol. How old are you anyway?? Wasn't there a war between the two rivals in that area. Or was that a friendly match?? lol don't fool yourself Atheer, stop day dreaming and come to reality. stop the pu-shitting.

Nothing is happening waaryaa ,,,, there is what we call GOOLAAFTAN only ,,, not more ,,, you can simply go and see if you want but don't let them scare you man ,,,,,,,,,

Taliban   

yes ,,, the president was Siilaanyo and that time and he was at the front line all the time ,,,,,,, was da same for Abdirahman Tuur (Allah Yarhamah) ,,,,,

I didn't know Siilaanyo was a president; I only knew Abdirahman Mohamed Ali was the first president, Mohamed Ibrahim Egal the second and Rayaale the third.