Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Diet and Nutrition

Femme Fatale,

Abaa maxay tahay waxa aad moodid saalada lo'aad ee korka ka saarsaaran? Oooooooooooooc, maandheey naga daa saala lo'aad cunta kuma sheegi karnee!

:D

Asalaamu'alaykum,

G'Day folks I’m glade you guys liked the post. I decided we should put a little segment on real issues and so I picked health. The deal is once in awhile (if I have the time) I will try and post some beneficial facts surrounding these topics. You can save me the trouble by also adding a few of your own articles to the thread.

I thought this article was great because the writer was so blunt about what isn't good for us, which I think some of you guys had trouble swallowing lol...ie LayZieGirl. Sista if you like them so much keep at it. But just keep in mind what it’s made out of and try some fruits next time instead.

Velvet why is it so many people are addicted to coke and Pepsi? You know some people actually use coke to clean their toilets? But yet still especially us Somali’s have a weak spot for fizzy drinks. I myself am trying to kick that habit.

Raula, you and action man here sound like the healthiest ones in here masha’allah and your right diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol are becoming a big problem for Somali’s.

Chauv have you noticed everything that tastes nice is mostly fried, full of fat and is not good for us.

Juba I think the next article will be on what we “can†eat. What do you think? I’ll start looking.

Besbaso, I looooove chocolate man. So I’m glade it wasn’t on the list.

Sheyham, I just got back from there…you know the whole time I was drinking my white Chocolate mocha I was thinking about the caffeine, sugar, whipped cream and overall fat I was consuming… eventually I had to stop thinking that way coz I almost gaged on my beautiful drink. As for the price think it is a little expensive but then again so is everything else. Plus I’m not a huge starbucks fan, but my regular well priced joint was closed.

Femme WHY!!!! This is ment to be a health inspiring post and you just put up the biggest temptation with that chocolate cake missie. now i'm going to dream about that cake tonight :(

Adios Amigos

wasalaam