Sign in to follow this  
Amistad

Babel Tours Somaliland

Amistad   

A Company I am familiar with will be operating 15 day (possibly shorter) tours in Somaliland.

I am going to be sponsoring a tour company to bring in small groups of around a dozen people who want to understand what's going on in country.

They would also want to see a diverse mix of sights as well. Its not for tourists since they will be charged with creating a small documentary on each trip and the interviews will be

posted on a site along with their impressions.

Its a perfect opportunity for the Somaliland military, political groups, NGOs, police etc. to send a message to normal people instead of through jaded or biased journalists.

The focus will be on active experiential events, not so much sitting or watching.

I want to add more relevant people, experiences and ideas. What would you suggest? Any "must see" or "must do" things? What experiences could we

add that would enhance and make them understand something tourists don't see, good or bad.

Puntland is next!