Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Dahir : We want to talk to President Yusuf.....clan Jihad?

Bakar   

Il Generale

"You know such a request without the clan courts disarming would not work. You know such a request without the clan courts disarming would not work. Thus first put the wepons down, return the airport and ports and then the TFG will return with its security forces to Mogadishu"

:D

Humour is good for the soul from time to time, but never appeals to human intellect.

Come and let me [Xasan Dahir] protect you is something the President declined to

Then according to your last post, I gather Mr. Yusuf would have rather trust Ethiopia than his fellow Somalis,though ICU have been successful restoring peace and security in the capital city of Somalia, Muqdisho.

A question to you, why the suden change of heart from the clan courts, what happened to the Jihad againts the TFG?

My stance on this matter has not changed. This is where you and I differ: It is not my nature to vilify people simply because they hail from different qabiil, and I never post fabricated reports from PL website on this thread. I have a full respect for the old man as human being; but I am absolutely opposed to his political ambition.

Bakar, come on brother, when have I villified a whole clan, I deal in facts.

If we want justice and Islam then lets start with each area, end the politics of force, start with the men who have for a decade used force to occupy other areas, I am not attacking the people of Galgaduud, South Mudug or Banadir and so on, we both know what the issues are, so dont try to skip them.