Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Ethiopia's policy towards Somalia

Taleexi   

This piece is compiled by the Ethiopia’s foreign affairs however it should not be understood as a clear-cut of their position regarding Somali State. Remember this is a politik business after all. Moreover, it can be derived from this note that Ethiopians do realize some what, the disintegration of Somalia will back fire and not serve on her interest. Simply put it, a balance and check of their claims are of the essence.

An excerpt of the article "On the other hand, the disintegration of Somalia has in itself brought ever-growing danger. The crisis in Somalia has allowed religious extremism to take hold. Somalia has become a haven and conduit for terrorists and extremists. Anti-peace elements are using the country as a base and place of transit in order to threaten Ethiopia's peace. Somalia's disintegration has brought danger to the peace in our country."

The full version of the article is on wardheernews .

Taleexi   

Where in my text did I deny the animosity between the two nations?. The bitter history of the two speaks itself and it is something that the blind can see and the deaf can hear so get used to it.

So, I am the deaf and the blind? At least I am not lost in the details as you did, but I can tell you are on the spectrum of bringing ethiopian troops to Somalia.

Mise waa beenteey? smile.gif