Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Why Is Puntland Becoming Police State?

Cowke   

Why the hell has the military trucks of puntland been converted to police trucks?

CALI-300x225.jpg

I would love to know where all the tanks of aideed that were captured in the galkayo war went? They were stored in bur-salax, siinay and other parts mudug? But I have no clue if thats the case today.

Plus what other weapons have been bought since the 90's would be really good investigative article if someone from puntland media would that.

I know Yusuf Was big fan of getting new weapons. I mean just look at what he toys he gave his personal bodyguards

Puntland%20elders9.jpg

He did set up the coastguard facility but thats been scraped for multi million naval project which will see massive ships and headquarter base in Bossaso.

IMGA0381.jpg

He invested everything into the army i know that for a fact. But what about today? Their needs to be investigative article On Puntland Weaponry from 1991 till today. Because 1991-1993 we were nowhere to be seen in the political scene and all of sudden after aideed defeat we rose back up to the top. Did aideed weapons being captured change our fate? It obviously change aideed clans fate look at them today.

Anyways guys I think Puntland media should do huge investigative article on this because I know I am interested into knowing Puntland weapons inventory!!!

Cowke   

Chief, why do you tend to have non contributive things to say? The animosity by you is just amazing!!! But let me tell you secret bro no matter how much you hate puntland or love it you can't harm the people in anyway or shape or form.

Puntland will always be there with you or without you so what's the point being "negative" to puntland for? but you know what the funny thing is? the funny thing is puntland can hurt u because your system rides on colonial borders where-as we have kins-men in your imaginary border and if we take them your whole claim falls on "nothingness" lol. But still colonial borders is useless argument in 2010 to begin with because colonial politics is over today in africa!!!

So just watch yourself if I were you but always remember 1 thing is "no matter if you love or hate puntland you will never have any effect on it's existent"