Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland puts an end to Agent Attams delusions! NEW PICS

Thankful   

This is yet more irrefutable proof that Puntland is in total control of this situation. Taking the fight to a mountainous area is hard for even the most powerful army's in the world. With local support Puntland was able to take on Atam and his criminal gang over and over again. Excellent job.

I don't think this will be over until that criminal is captured but I do like the attacks on him before he can regroup.

The photo's can't be disputed, the radical diaspora that supports Atam can never provide video or photo images of any of their claims.

Well don't Puntland!

Originally posted by Thankful:

I don't think this will be over until that criminal is captured but I do like the attacks on him before he can regroup.

The photo's can't be disputed, the radical diaspora that supports Atam can never provide video or photo images of any of their claims.

Well don't Puntland!

indeed it won't be over untill he is caught, but the damage done is great.

How many times Bugland will put an end to Atam horta ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wasn't it few weeks back markay lahaayeen sheekadaasi waa dhamaatay ? :D

Now i can see the Atam's Dameer has more speed than the whole Bugland tri-angle ,,,, :D

Thankful   

JB you are in no position to talk. The SSC have done interviews with news agency around the world and have conducted numerous attacks, banning your elections officials as well, and attacking you militia.....yet you have done nothing. Instead you call on Ethiopians to attack them...., your enclave did nothing when 300 ONLF crossed through your region, until the Ethiopians engaged them.

Yet you are going to say anything about Galgala?