Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Meanwhile, in 2007

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

TFG wax taageersan oo dhan qabiilkay rabaan haka dhashaan neceebaa naga dhexeeyo. I despise such somalis with passion and hold them in contempt. Xataa salaada ilaahay kuma daba tukanaayo if I know them to be hardcore supporters. [/QB]

^ Wax badan maaha, they're only two tribes. Kuwaasina horti horaba laguma daba tukan jirin. icon_razz.gif

Good to see you again.

Xoogsade   

^ LOL, Unfortunately, my own clan is rumoured to be part of the daba-dhilifs because of Warlord Qeybdiid who happens to be a favourite buddy of A/Y. He named Qeybdiid the head of the so called Somali Police. This career warlord Qeybdiid and his minority militia who are drawn exclusively from his close cousins costed their clansmen a good name. Somalis judge everything collectively as you know, so, my clan found itself in the list of traitors and I have seen some who support Qeybdiid. History will be unjust to this clan when it lists them among those who saw to Somalia's demise and who placed it in the hands of the Xabashis. The good majority are against this shameful history in the making, least of all, they aren't happy with A/Y and Geedi's senseless indifference to the plight of so many women and children who were forced out of their homes by Ethiopian Artillery. It takes few bad apples to spoil the rest.

Each clan have dirties and untouchables in my book, Supporters of Geedi, Supporters of Qeybdiid, those two are in the list of somali scumbugs.

Puntlanderska, Iyaga xaaladooda ilaahay uun baa og :D:D and to be frank, judging only by what I saw both online(SOL) and elsewhere, and in real life, 90% of them are Pro-A/Y and by Extension Pro-Xabashis. May be kuwa North America are the most corrupted among them and that is why I see this blindness on their part. Dad badanaa ceebeesan.

Castro   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ LOL, Unfortunately, my own clan is rumoured to be part of daba-dhilifs

I had a feeling you were a dabo-dhilif lying in wait. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I had a feeling you were a dabo-dhilif lying in wait.
:D:D:D

The downside to that is, I can't have a free hand burying the dukes, the caamirs, and the khalafs without being reminded I carry some baggage as well LOL.

Laakiin reer abtigay niman gob ah waaye oo weligood Amxaaro colaad mooyee wax kale aan dhex marin, kuwaasaan ku abtirsanaa inta reer adeer dhiiqada ku dhax jiraan, hadhoowna I jump ship :D

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I had a feeling you were a dabo-dhilif lying in wait.
:D:D:D:D .............. i can imagine

Castro   

^^^^ If you publicly admit you support the breakaway region because you consider yourself among its elites and directly benefit from the status quo or the illusive recognition, I'll understand and deal with you accordingly. If you insist, however, this is an idealogical struggle for you, the common man in the Northwest, I'll continue to show the fraudulence of your stance.

Deal?

NGONGE   

^^ You've become very paranoid in your old age, saaxib. My praise was genuine. If you cut down on the empty bravado I'd praise you even more. :D

AYOUB   

^^ Stop saying that, Ngonge might report me to the authorities. I'm not ready for a holiday in Kuuba. smile.gif

Btw, I wonder which response Castro appreciates more. Was it you throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him or hypocrital thumbs up he got from some Puntlanders? ;)

As for the topic itself, where do Gen. Barre (1977) and Gen. Caydiid (Black Hawk down) fit in?

Castro   

^^^^ You're right, Oodweyne did throw "everything including the kitchen sink" at me but he still came out woefully short and awfully bruised. I understand why he's sticking to his guns even after agreeing with me on all the points I raised. As for the "hypocritical thumbs up", frankly, unlike you, I was paying no attention. Politically, in my view, Buntland and your Holyland are a burro (ridden by Meles) and its two ears. Which do you prefer, the burro or the ears?

May Afweyne and Caydiid burn in Jahanam for eternity.

AYOUB   

^^ You're not one of those Muj. Cabdiraxmaan aw Cali believes supported SL because of Riyaale, are you? You seem to confuse the man and the country. Let me remind you that the movement you now support has some very shady characters in important position. Riyaale was not an Ethio appointee nor does he need their protection. His political future will soon be decided by the people (inshallah). That's the difference.

Btw - Are you saying you were given the "mininka mininkaaga waaye" welcome and you stepped in it? At least Oodweyne is standing up to fight his corner whereas some chose to cling on to your last wagon to Asmara with one hand and Cadde Muuse's tekniko with the other. One can't adorn the Muqaawama red scarf in one thread and walk like bare feet Maryacalaster in another.

May Afweyne and Caydiid burn in Jahanam for eternity.

Why?

Castro   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ You're not one of those Muj. Cabdiraxmaan aw Cali believes supported SL because of Riyaale, are you? You seem to confuse the man and the country.

Who is Cabdiraxman aw Cali? And which man am I confusing with which country?

Let me remind you that the movement you now support has some very shady characters in important position.

Reminded.

Riyaale was not an Ethio appointee nor does he need their protection.

The whole thing is an Ethiopian concoction, atheer. Riyaale is neither here nor there but he does fly to Addis Ababa at the drop of a hat and that, alone, ought to make you think.

His political future will soon be decided by the people (inshallah). That's the difference.

Not quite. The political future of Somaliland (and Riyaale) has already been decided 400 miles west of Hargeisa, in Addis Ababa to be exact.