Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

The Renaissance...

Laba-X   

Greetings friends and foes...

Aar Ilaah baan idin ku dhaarshee ma weli fadhi ku dirirkii baad wadaan?

Alla maxaa aduun is bedeley - the feeble government is on its knees, heart pounding in its No. 4 compound surrounded by the Mujahideen. The final stages have come, but when shall we witness the final blow of the swordsman to amputate the crippled TFG?

Where is oday Paragon when you need him mise UDS tuu u galay?

Paragon   

Inadeeroow ma soo nabad noqotay? Are back from 'Carabta'? :D

War ninyahow adaa war haya. Laakiin I think you are being quick on the draw on the government's imminent collapse. I think the lads can not finish it off, or at least not yet.

Anigu you know what my stance is on Al-Shabaab. Whatever it was before, hadda aad baan uga biya diidsanahay their activities and intentions as of late. In fact I have come to condemn them outrightly. Unless a miracle happens, I think the lads will go down in Somali history books as disciples of attila the hun.

Having said that though, my support for the TFG is growing somewhat conditioned and lukewarm. I hear that they've called back Ethiopians and Kenyans into the country. This is something I cannot accept. Totally. I don't care whether the TFG collapses or not but no Ethiopians please. I would rather have the Shariff raise his hands and resign. Ethiopia's the very rallying card Al-Shabaab wants so bad to never have peace in Somalia.

Marka LX, maxaa kuu soo caddaadey intaad naga maqnayd? What's your honest assesment of Al-Shabaab and it's cause. I want to be convinced and challenged about my currently held view towards the AS. So give us your argument, sxb. Is there more to it than is reported?

At least one has to be fair enough to hear the other side of the story. Brief us.