Illyria

Proposed constitutional amendments - redrafting the Fed. constitution

I don't know why HSM is doing this other than prolonging his tenure. At the end of the day, they will go to teendhada. The opposition to this still move is gaining momentum. 

MMA,

I thought Adan Madoobe took the money and said see you to HSM. Plus Mahad and his gang tried to say Parliament staff member was one of the people that attacked SYL.

i try to make sense of it  so do any of the koonfurian lads know what is this all about maxa la isku haysta ,, i tried to listen to gaylan media laakin isna ma sheegin  waxa la isku haysta only dastuur badalin bu wadda hassan laakin waxala badalayo iyo sababta mamuul goboleedadu uu diidanyihin lama oga taas na

Illyria   
On 3/18/2024 at 3:23 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

and What is article four in puntland consitution

Article 4, sections (3), (4), sub-section (a) & (b), and section 5.

Article 4 - SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE
1. Puntland State is part of Somalia; its duty is to contribute to the establishment and
protection of a Somali government based on a federal system.

2. The powers that Puntland State shall cede to the Federal Government of Somalia and those that will be preserved shall be determined through negotiation between the Federal Government of Somalia and Puntland State and shall be set out in the Federal Constitution of Somalia and the Puntland State Constitution.

3. Pending the completion of the Federal Constitution, ratified by Puntland, and approved by popular referendum, Puntland State shall have the status of an independent state.

4. Puntland State shall reserve the right to review the provisions in paragraphs 1,2, and 3 of  this Article if:

• (a) Somalis fail to agree on a federal system;
  • (b) The instabilities and wars in other parts of Somalia continue indefinitely.

5. The decision to be taken on the foregoing issues may be effective only with a 2/3 majority  support of the parliament, and confirmed by popular referendum as set out in Article 140(1) of this Constitution.

On 3/18/2024 at 7:07 PM, Che -Guevara said:

MMA,

I thought Adan Madoobe took the money and said see you to HSM. Plus Mahad and his gang tried to say Parliament staff member was one of the people that attacked SYL.

Aaden Madoobe, sida Xasan, lacag iyo maaleysi u daran, duruuf ku soo koree. Hadaf iyo mowqif malaha and doesn't care if this passes or not. Xasan paid him millions and gave cushy positions to his family members. Xataa Shariif Sh. Axmed ee isku urur siyaasad ahaayeen 15 sano ayuu iska tuuray, baarlamaanka xataa hadaljeedintiisa ku qalqaliyey.

Laftagareen waa ambivalent, too, since he had a deal with Xasan, laakiin is now against it using his closest xildhibaanno among the known 80 xilhibaanno ka soo horjeedo dastuurkaan cusub.

Illyria   
9 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Laftagareen waa ambivalent, too, since he had a deal with Xasan, laakiin is now against it using his closest xildhibaanno among the known 80 xilhibaanno ka soo horjeedo dastuurkaan cusub.

Are they opposed though? I hardly hear about it. Do reer S West not see the dangers of what is being cooked? They will be the first to bear the brunt of it due to proximity. Are there no Shaariguduud accolades left in SW?

1 hour ago, Illyria said:

Are they opposed though? I hardly hear about it. Do reer S West not see the dangers of what is being cooked? They will be the first to bear the brunt of it due to proximity. Are there no Shaariguduud accolades left in SW?

Two dozen of the recent signatories of the Baaq from 72 xildhibaano are from Koonfur Galbeed, the most from any maamul goboleed. It led by Cali Saciid Fiqi from Baraawe, the former ambassador to Midowga Yurub.

From my estimation, around 55-60 out of 77 xildhibaano from KG are against it. Xasan is promising the rest for kuraas wasiir of upcoming shuffling. Waa beentiisa. He is promising many xildhibaanno from every region kuraas wasiir, wasiirka arrimaha dibada iyo amniga being most enticing and oft promised ones. Kuwa badan ayaa run moodo.

• Like 1